Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Dollar Tree: Dude Nuts on Woman’s Leg

test
I almost feel like the most deranged part about this shit is the fact that dude turned himself in. I mean you gotta be on some real bedlamite shit to be like - "ok I'm gonna own this... i nutted on that girl's leg... let me go down to the station and take my lumps".

That's telling me he doesn't understand the degree of shame he should be feeling.

I almost feel like the most deranged part about this shit is the fact that dude turned himself in. I mean you gotta be on some real bedlamite shit to be like - "ok I'm gonna own this... i nutted on that girl's leg... let me go down to the station and take my lumps".

That's telling me he doesn't understand the degree of shame he should be feeling.

Any shame he had left his body once this man decided to nut on a woman's leg in a public place.

Philly type small also, breh.

He would have a very difficult time trying to go anywhere if he didn’t turn himself in.

I knew it wouldn’t be long before he would be arrested but didn’t think it would be due to turning himself in.

I feel like this is gonna be a slap on the wrist.

I'll knock you tf out b

Don't throw no smut on my name
Can we all just get along
:pause::mybad::oreally:

Gary A. Miles, the 35-year-old suspect wanted in connection with an indecent assault of a woman that occurred at a Dollar Tree store in South Philadelphia, has turned himself in to authorities just hours after a viral video appearing to show the end of the incident went viral and caught the eye of rapper Meek Mill.

Philadelphia news, weather, traffic and sports from FOX 29, serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. Watch breaking news live or see the latest videos from programs like Good Day Philadelphia.

If spitting is a form of assault, same should be here. A separate charge from sexual assault.

Back