Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doja Cat poses for a selfie wearing a shirt with neo Nazi Sam Hyde on it.

Her success among black people is fascinating to me. Everything about this broad screams "I don't like ya'll, and I don't want ya'll to like me." Yet, you still got some black people bending over to support. Then I actually heard one of her songs and was really confused. How the fuck is that run-of-the-mill pop bullshit good enough to these people to justify ignoring all her many bad qualities?

From what I understand,that dude didn't write that.

Somehow that comic became a meme whenever there was a mass shooting

I think that letter is a manifesto from an actual mass shooter.

I don't really know his politics but he has been called alt right or associated with it.

I couldn't find anything specifically racist against black ppl,but I only schemed through some videos and red his wiki.

They said he had a show that was called racist,but it didn't say who it was racist towards.

I don't really know his politics but he has been called alt right or associated with it.

I couldn't find anything specifically racist against black ppl,but I only schemed through some videos and red his wiki.

They said he had a show that was called racist,but it didn't say who it was racist towards.
He donated to Trump.

Her success among black people is fascinating to me. Everything about this broad screams "I don't like ya'll, and I don't want ya'll to like me." Yet, you still got some black people bending over to support. Then I actually heard one of her songs and was really confused. How the fuck is that run-of-the-mill pop bullshit good enough to these people to justify ignoring all her many bad qualities?
She makes decent music but the key to her immunity is.......

Her light skin

Lol

Sir, if a white man is racist black people are automatically included

She does make good music. Objectively speaking.

She makes decent music but the key to her immunity is.......

Say it ain't so. Ya'll think her music is good? I'm blown right now.

This shit is dope to ya'll and not just the same generic bullshit that 10 other artists are pushing?

You know what. Nevermind. I don't even know why I keep going down this route. Modern music left me behind a long time ago.

Say it ain't so. Ya'll think her music is good? I'm blown right now.

This shit is dope to ya'll and not just the same generic bullshit that 10 other artists are pushing?

You know what. Nevermind. I don't even know why I keep going down this route. Modern music left me behind a long time ago.

A lot of her music is good. She just suffers from the same issues that plague Sage Steele. A mulatto that resents her black side, so she has to go the extra mile to show how white she really is.

I didn’t listen to her new album yet,but I heard ppl say it’s good.

She got songs I like a lot.

I can’t stand behind some of her antics.

I get why ppl would not fuck with her.She doing a lot.

Guessing the black side was her father who she doesn’t speak to and deeply resents

This shit more common than you’d think

Back