Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doja Cat exposed for being anti-black and hanging out with White Supremacists

It's plenty of mixed (and black people) who grow up surrounded by white people and I can understand it bein' confusin'. Unlike other races, a lot of black identity is tied to trauma so if you grow up kinda affluent and around cacs, you need for either your parents to teach you about blackness or be lucky enough to meet a nigga at school or something.

That's different to what this hoe doin' tho' imo.

I think she prolly had a few bad experiences with guys in school due to her race. I've heard that a few times before "when I was in school, no boys liked me cos I was black". And then she fell down the white supremacy YT rabbit hole and found her comfort zone.

Not makin' excuses for her tho'

Last edited:

Also, incel: Black edition

Son always matched His hat and shirt. He probably just a lame and highly annoying so women don’t fuck with him. He claim he approached women and all that but shit didn’t shake probably cause he’s annoying

Incels are men that hold sex at such a high esteem that they psyche themselves about it. They want sex more than they want women so every woman is a potential sexual conquest and no woman is a friend. So they have no idea of how to speak to women like human beings, which ironically would bring them the sex they want.

Incels are men that hold sex at such a high esteem that they psyche themselves about it. They want sex more than they want women so every woman is a potential sexual conquest and no woman is a friend. So they have no idea of how to speak to women like human beings, which ironically would bring them the sex they want.

And, when all else fails... pussy is for sale.

Son always matched His hat and shirt. He probably just a lame and highly annoying so women don’t fuck with him. He claim he approached women and all that but shit didn’t shake probably cause he’s annoying
I remember when I first discovered the dude, years ago. When I tell you every comment under his video was nothing but advice and positive affirmations, for whatever reason, it all just went from one ear out of the other. It was just video after video of him just bitching and bitching, a few bigger YouTubers even reached out to him because people were worried he was going to kill himself, nothing ever changed, though. Warped is the only way I could describe his outlook on life.

It's plenty of mixed (and black people) who grow up surrounded by white people and I can understand it bein' confusin'. Unlike other races, a lot of black identity is tied to trauma so if you grow up kinda affluent and around cacs, you need for either your parents to teach you about blackness or be lucky enough to meet a nigga at school or something.

That's different to what this hoe doin' tho' imo.

I think she prolly had a few bad experiences with guys in school due to her race. I've heard that a few times before "when I was in school, no boys liked me cos I was black". And then she fell down the white supremacy YT rabbit hole and found her comfort zone.

Not makin' excuses for her tho'
To add on and this may rub some folks the wrong way, but it's POSSIBLE (not sure) if Doja Cat case is due to her "weirdoness" not being accepted by black folks when she grew up.

This is my same philosophy for Candace Owens. I can be wrong though, but it's possible

Back