Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does your parents relationship effect your relationships?

So ive seen that people often consciously or subconsciously lean towards relationships that are like their parents. Now thats not always true. But how does it impact you?

Yes.

They both provided the examples of what not to do.

It's burned into my brain too.
The reason my convictions on certain shit is so high is cuz of their bad examples.

Can't really say. My mama passed when I was 13. So I really didn't get a chance to continue watching their relationship.

But I guess. I'm laid back like my dad. She's probably just as active as my mama was when I was young. Wanting to do different things.

Ooo...thread idea!

Kinda. My mom and dad been divorced since I was two but they remained friends after. So when I see drama between families, I never understand it. My stepdad and dad were cool and my step mom and mom were cool. We spent holidays together and everything.

In some ways yes. My grandfather married my grandmother back when when men didn't marry women who already had kids. I was raised by them and my mother who was a single mom so I was never against dating women with children. I think subconsciously I thought I had the strength of my grandfather and/ or wanted be the man my mother never met.

In some ways yes. My grandfather married my grandmother back when when men didn't marry women who already had kids. I was raised by them and my mother who was a single mom so I was never against dating women with children. I think subconsciously I thought I had the strength of my grandfather and/ or wanted be the man my mother never met.
did ur wife have previous kids?
Yea, my dad aint shit and now I aint shit <<>>
in what ways r u an aint shit nigga?

Absolutely.

My parents have a great marriage and I aspire mine to be the same. I think the most important thing I learned is how a good marriage is really like organically.

Yes and no. My parents haven't been together since I was really young and I made it a point to not worry about their relationship. Didn't wana view either parent in a bad light and develop any complexes for when I started dating and shit.

Yes and no. My parents haven't been together since I was really young and I made it a point to not worry about their relationship. Didn't wana view either parent in a bad light and develop any complexes for when I started dating and shit.
if I buy u a VIP pass, will u post more?

Man gabi became a mod on the IC and forgot about ABW lol

She'll get a free vip pass once she starts posting more.

Back