Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does Where A Person Work....

For me. They've gone out of their way on several occasions to treat me like an enemy my entire life. I've even had officers try to set me up, get me popped and literally start a race war. So because of the way I've been treated and the way I see them treat my people, plus knowing the history of police in this country originating as slave patrols I have zero respect for that profession.

I can go on but now that I think about it I don't think I could ever date a prosecuting attorney either.

Too much shit going on with cops, they make me uncomfortable. I've had some encounters living down in Memphis with being stopped especially when I was pregnant and I've had some encounters with cops living in New York. It also feels like every woman I know that married a cop went through some crazy shit and the husband always got away with it.

tenor.gif

Anything illegal is a pass. Anything finance or property related is a "proceed with caution" but def not a pass.

Long as they aren't in anything illegal I don't judge and I don't hang with strippers so that wouldn't happen anyway lol.

Why "proceed with caution"?
because a lot of guys in those fields have right wing views and vote republican. many don't, but theres a high number who do. right wing social views signal an empathy problem so I pay extra attention to that in professions where they're overrepresented.

Back