Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does Toronto Have A Sound?

The men allow them to speak like that because they are fucking.

I never hear them try to speak like a bajan or trini.
Cause nobody wanna talk like y'all
And y'all ain't fuckin them right.
Any time a chicks interested in you they interested in your culture as well. It's normal asl

Cause nobody wanna talk like y'all
And y'all ain't fuckin them right.
Any time a chicks interested in you they interested in your culture as well. It's normal asl

Unless they lived in the country they couldn't talk like them even if they tried their best.

And this proves what I've been saying. Jamaicans love white women.

Unless they lived in the country they couldn't talk like them even if they tried their best.

And this proves what I've been saying. Jamaicans love white women.
You'll find Jamaicans everywhere
If you go to Alaska you'll find a Jamaican and best believe if an Eskimo bitch crosses his path she getting fucked. There's no intrinsic connection with us and cave bitches. We love black women!
Sometimes niggaz do what they got to do tho

If you go to Alaska you'll find a Jamaican and best believe if an Eskimo bitch crosses his path she getting fucked. There's no intrinsic connection with us and cave bitches. We love black women!

Especially Niggas on the farms. I've known a few cases.

I know. From the white trash to the 500 pound whale. Yall ain't letting any white woman pass.

Back