Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does the physical build of a person make sex better?

I mean...if a chick ain’t got no legs it would make putting her ankles by her ears extremely cumbersome...sooooooo

:hahaha:

This is just a deep dive version of my thread.

Great sex and a great experience are two different things. I've had many many strippers with great bodies but only one also actually had great sex and had me put her in crazy ass positions.

Yeah. I way prefer a girl my size. Too big or too small and things get weirder.

Great sex and a great experience are two different things. I've had many many strippers with great bodies but only one also actually had great sex and had me put her in crazy ass positions.

yeah....one of my "greats" mentioned in the other thread fucked my head up at like 16-17

one of the only tiny chicks I've ever had....A cups and NO booty.......had me get in a plank position over her, threw the legs over my shoulders, grabbed my neck and "rode it" from the bottom bruh

Black+guy+confused+gifs_7cbc1d_5462414.gif

she was all types of fun smh

i told you i was gonna make the thread.

you trynna get royalties or sumthing?

you want smoke?

Never noticed a difference, I like short women tho...

K2diCdL.png ball that Lil thing up something fierce. Talking bout..hold em up while standing , feet on my shoulders while I smash. Walk to the kitchen and get some milk, while I'm smashin

Back