Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does the physical build of a person make sex better?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
if a chick got a big ass and thats your thing...does it make the sex better even tho she a fish?
Ladies, if a guy is built but not hitting it right but you love his body....does it make it a bit better?

I once smashed this chick....body was bad ass hell. like...shawty put alot of ig "models" to shame along with alot in the pic section.

i dont know what it was but it was one of those times i couldnt hold a nut. honestly i was almost finished when she got undressed. just seeing her body and the way it moved......2-3 minutes tops. it took at least 3 months before i had to wonder if it was her body or the coochie that made it so good.
she didnt do anything special....the positions was basic. coochie wasnt really extra wetwet...but chick had a dude open.

so let me ask....

we all like what we like...but, does the build of someone make sex better?

short, simple answer is NO

you can be stacked and be wack and lazy af in bed

on another note, certain visual stimulation absolutely makes sex better.....the perfect set of titties or a pretty, flat stomach physically does nothing but the vision can knock you off faster then anything she's doing to you lol

idk what or who to credit for that, tho

if a chick got a big ass and thats your thing...does it make the sex better even tho she a fish?
Ladies, if a guy is built but not hitting it right but you love his body....does it make it a bit better?

I once smashed this chick....body was bad ass hell. like...shawty put alot of ig "models" to shame along with alot in the pic section.

i dont know what it was but it was one of those times i couldnt hold a nut. honestly i was almost finished when she got undressed. just seeing her body and the way it moved......2-3 minutes tops. it took at least 3 months before i had to wonder if it was her body or the coochie that made it so good.
she didnt do anything special....the positions was basic. coochie wasnt really extra wetwet...but chick had a dude open.

so let me ask....

we all like what we like...but, does the build of someone make sex better?

Short answer:

Yes.

short, simple answer is NO

you can be stacked and be wack and lazy af in bed

on another note, certain visual stimulation absolutely makes sex better.....the perfect set of titties or a pretty, flat stomach physically does nothing but the vision can knock you off faster then anything she's doing to you lol

idk what or who to credit for that, tho

You just said no then typed a paragraph explaining why the answer is yes lol

Why do you wanna kno what a nigga dick game is like b?
how did you seem to turn this gay?

this question is for the ladies to, so you must give them a proper question for them to involve themselves in the convo.

smdh

you the type nigga who turn crazy 8's gay.
ole you got 2 eights thats homo ass nigga

I gotta be attracted to who im fuckin....usually mentally....always physically

If we're locking each other down both are mutually necessary i'd assume for her as well

You just said no then typed a paragraph explaining why the answer is yes lol

no, I gave the short simple version

and then the "if you really wanna get down to it"

and still didnt completely credit the build for "better sex"......that answer is null and void in a dark room or with a blind man lol

no, I gave the short simple version

and then the "if you really wanna get down to it"

and still didnt completely credit the build for "better sex"......that answer is null and void in a dark room or with a blind man lol

Shiiid

Tell that to Ray Charles b...

his size preference and the wrist check has nothing to do with visual stimulation

he cant see a fucking thing.....so most likely not, but they could have all looked like shit and just had nice, dainty wrists

Back