Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does How The Ex Of The Person Ur Talkin To Looks Matter To U?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
2 part question

1. Does how the ex of the person you're talking to matter to you?

2. Do you compare your new partner's looks to your exs?​

I am always curious to see what my new partners exes look like.
His exes don't necessarily matter to me but I want to know if me and your ex have similarities.
Do you have a particular type? (I need to know if you got a fetish or something) Are trying something totally new with me physically wise?
Are you trying to escape your gremlin past? :scust:
I want to know all of these things.
I always compare my exes looks to my new partners but in the end it doesn't matter because even tho my new partner may not be as physically attractive, they may be a better fit for me mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.

Sorta. I don't necessarily care what she look like but it is a plus to know that she's cute. As far as comparing, nah. I don't compare myself to no female as far as looks and get mad when a mf do. If her ass is fatter, then she got it. I ain't about to go do a bunch of squats to catch up cause apparently he like my ass the way it is cause he with me.

The question was do u compare your partner's looks to your exes lol

Good answer tho

Oh, I skimmed.

No, I don't. Looks aren't just MAJOR MAJOR to me but it is important. I have my type that I like which is tall, caramel and slim/solid. Oohweeee. However, some dudes I've talked to and one I seriously dated didn't fall into that category. He was the complete opposite.

This chick is going thru ABW drunk posting. Lol
Tell me this ain't contradictory tho lmao
2 part question

1. Does how the ex of the person you're talking to matter to you?

2. Do you compare your new partner's looks to your exs?​
The question was do u compare your partner's looks to your exes lol

Good answer tho
First he askin if ur exes exes looks matter, now he wanna know if u compare ur partners looks to ur exes?

This nigga couldn't decide on a question, tryna make ppl think they read wrong when he confusin us on purpose

I don't generally care who the ex is as she is talking to me so something has to interest her. Only thing I'd be curious is what type of dude was he and what made them break up in the first place. Of course physically that plays a part as it catches your eye but who the person is what decides if I'd want to be with someone or not. I don't think I have a particular type besides majority being darkskin I guess. I don't care generally as long as we vibe <>

um lol.... it doesn't matter either way. Comparing looks/physical attractiveness is pointless to me.

No. I never ask how dude looked what he believed in what he did. None of that. We on a new wave doing a new thing hopefully. When im asked i show them just because. It tends to backfire because if she not as fine new bae will feel some type of way sometimes. If she is finer she may still feel some type of way. I feel like women judge a little harder

Naw, cuz more than likely I can beat them up.

And my wife is the prettiest girlfriend I ever had.

I've only had 2 girlfriends as an adult before my wife. Neither lasted more than 6 months. One was pretty, but she wear too much make up. My wife knows her, she went to my church. I'm fairly certain my wife knows she's prettier than the ex. But females can be weird. Shorty heavy into her appearance. She just too over the top for me, I never liked that kinda stuff. I was like 18 when I was with her, and I thought it was cool then, but it got old real fast.... I don't find that attractive.

And the other girlfriend wasn't really pretty at all... I just liked her personality.

I shouldn't have made the thread all about looks, cuz @Race Jones brought up some good points that really doesn't have to do about looks, but more so the psyche of mf.

Like I would wanna know if she normally fucks with corny ass niggas/pushovers or if she fucked with street niggas, etc.

I shouldn't have made the thread all about looks, cuz @Race Jones brought up some good points that really doesn't have to do about looks, but more so the psyche of mf.

Like I would wanna know if she normally fucks with corny ass niggas/pushovers or if she fucked with street niggas, etc.

real spill, and NH just in case, but i had this talk to myself one time when i was dealing with a chick that i considered to be dear to my heart

long story short...we were off and on, but never really in a relationship, so during our on time, we would knock boots

she out of her mouth told me that i was her top lover in her list of 3...then one day, for some dumb ass reason, after i knocked her boots again, I asked her if i was still no. 1 (not immediately afterwards of course), and she told me i was no. 2

i was like

:oh:

who is this nigga putting it down better than me? he must be terminated

Back