Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does Gettin Head Ever Get Boring In A Relationship?

No arguments stank, lol I gotta give you a hard time, but all jokes aside.

I see what you mean. I just like to think that something so precious, amazing and dynamic as sexual stimulation, release and satisfaction can lessen ANY blow the world dishes out.

The "touch" from that special lady can turn Hulk into Banner , you know what i'm saying?
Yeah but that doesn’t have to be “head” so to speak.

You have to admit in a room full of women more than likely you are not going to find 8 that think like you. Now maybe they are afraid and want to but they don’t. I respect your freeness for lack of a better term but it just isn’t for everyone.

Fair enough

The lesson to be learned here Bretheren is don’t turn your woman down under any circumstances because she will not be happy.

Aye mane...I’m the words of Maywood, talk to me niiiice..no homo

I’m flawed, I’m sorry, I can not ignore u being a bitch cause I wanna fuck. But, i gotta wanna fuck to ignore u being a bitch

I don't even know why @IP360 is in here everyone knows you hate head anyway lol

tenor.gif

Is this true? Don't be scurred.

Hell fuck nawl. Shit never gets old. I just recognize it ain't the 90's or even the early 00's anymore and muhfuckas got cameras all over the damn place AND the laws are far more strict than back inna day.

Last edited:
The lesson to be learned here Bretheren is don’t turn your woman down under any circumstances because she will not be happy.

Here I was thinking that the lesson was that @Reesey is the perfect dining companion.

Other than a chick's mouth looking like she just kissed a stove, I can't think of a single reason why I'd turn down head. Sex maybe, but head nah. You literally don't have to do anything but sit back and enjoy, what set of circumstances would make you not up for that? lol

Here I was thinking that the lesson was that @Reesey is the perfect dining companion.

Other than a chick's mouth looking like she just kissed a stove, I can't think of a single reason why I'd turn down head. Sex maybe, but head nah. You literally don't have to do anything but sit back and enjoy, what set of circumstances would make you not up for that? lol
So now head is better than ........ I am gone.

You said you would turn down sex but not head. You typed that.

I would assume that would go for anybody, for the reasons he stated

you cant just fuck any and everywhere...plus depending on the situation you may not be tryna break a sweat at that moment

some women are work lol....you gotta have real time and space and energy

10 minutes of some good head tho.......nobody had to take anything off and you especially didnt do shit

Pastor Troy said:

guts, aint shit
head is aalll that
why? fuck a sweat when suckin dicks the same effect

now thats a lil strong, but he had to make a rhyme and you get the point lol

Back