Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does being a decent person come easy for you? Or must you really try to be decent?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
My dad used to say, there are two kinds of people.
Those that are good people who have bad days.
And those who are bad people who have good days.

Where do you fall?
And if you feel you are a good person until others bring out the bad, do you lack self control?
Can people really have that much control over you that you are easily pulled outta character?
Or was you looking for a reason and was only good until the reason appeared?

Naturally good. Very considerate and humble.

Started reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck because of it.

I give people the benefit of the doubt, maybe too much.

But if I do get pushed to the edge, it's on.

Some people are born without conscience, I was given extra, its a burden sometimes.

I feel I’m genuinely a good person that just has bad moments/days...and sometimes really bad moments/days...I try and respect life and be rational towards everything’s purpose in tha world and I usually live accordingly...and kinda like @B_A said it’s really sometimes a burden being righteous/good/moral when everything and everybody around you seems to be “out for self”...

Reactions: B_A
I was a good person turned sour. I feel as if being good brings me down. I use to be someone you could all for a handout, now it's like if someone ask me for a handout I just keep it moving. Being nice all the time can set you back. So now I'm a guy that's good at being bad, with a rare chance of being nice

You either righteous or wicked

righteous is love & truth, wicked is hate & lies

good & bad depends on belief, some folks believe marijuana is bad.. doesn't mean they're righteous

Good person with bad intentions from time to time. My conscience usually wins out tho.

I just try to act accordingly whatever the situation is.

No one believes they're a bad person.

Even the worst people think they're great.

It's getting harder and harder to give a shit these days...

I was at work the other night and a package got sorted to the wrong trailer to be loaded. I threw that bitch out and it almost hit somebody who happened to be walking by. I just looked at homie and shrugged. I knew it was fucked up and I shoulda apologized, but I just didn't care. That's the shit I been on this month. I'd never intentionally fuck people over or be inconsiderate but if it happens...ehhh. you'll be aite.

Good person
Overly kind
Thoughtful, especially when it comes to others
Had to learn how to curb some of that kind shit especially if people aren't reciprocating

Not that they're changing me but I'm not letting anyone get over and i don't have the resolve for revenge.

Good person
Overly kind
Thoughtful, especially when it comes to others
Had to learn how to curb some of that kind shit especially if people aren't reciprocating

Not that they're changing me but I'm not letting anyone get over and i don't have the resolve for revenge.
Nigga...you been calling me a bitch nigga for years unprovoked.

Nigga...you been calling me a bitch nigga for years unprovoked.
Nah
No real problems with u
I do remember u getting in to a debate about my country with another poster and basically calling it a shithole despite your philanthropic efforts there.

Don't know if u felt that way or was just trying to get under dudes skin...

Yea I also don't forget shit, b.a.n. I don't want no smoke tho

Nah
No real problems with u
I do remember u getting in to a debate about my country with another poster and basically calling it a shithole despite your philanthropic efforts there.

Don't know if u felt that way or was just trying to get under dudes skin...

Yea I also don't forget shit, b.a.n. I don't want no smoke tho
Damn.
Lol. You remember that?
LMAO.
Man I love Jamaica. That's why I went there to help build stuff for the locals with my charity.
And you right, I was trying to fuck with him.

Damn.....I thought what I did there went under the radar since I don't talk about it much.

I think I'm a good person.

But I can be very selfish. I can completely turn off empathy. And I understand that no one really gives a fuck about my problems, so I don't feel bad for not caring about there's.

Im very cynical and pessimistic. And I have a horrible violent streak.

Most people consider me a jerk and an asshole, and family calls me mean.

But I think I'm a good person at heart.

You just gotta find it....

Reactions: 1/2
My dad used to say, there are two kinds of people.
Those that are good people who have bad days.
And those who are bad people who have good days.

Where do you fall?
And if you feel you are a good person until others bring out the bad, do you lack self control?
Can people really have that much control over you that you are easily pulled outta character?
Or was you looking for a reason and was only good until the reason appeared?

Easy

Damn.
Lol. You remember that?
LMAO.
Man I love Jamaica. That's why I went there to help build stuff for the locals with my charity.
And you right, I was trying to fuck with him.

Damn.....I thought what I did there went under the radar since I don't talk about it much.
I told u I know everything

I think I'm a good person.

But I can be very selfish. I can completely turn off empathy. And I understand that no one really gives a fuck about my problems, so I don't feel bad for not caring about there's.

Im very cynical and pessimistic. And I have a horrible violent streak.

Most people consider me a jerk and an asshole, and family calls me mean.

But I think I'm a good person at heart.

You just gotta find it....

Nah you just nosy b

Back