Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does Anybody Know Anything About SMS or MMS?

Does it work the same on Spotify? I stay playing @silverfoxx shit.

That pink eye candy is my shit. I still think he fraudung about the meaning behind it. But I play it at least three times s week.

You 48 and still rapping? Ughhhh

VmZuf6.gif

No I just started rapping. When I was in my 20s we used to smoke weed, drink and freestyle. But it wasn't anything serious.

I went to a psych hospital back around 2011 and stayed for 18 months. While I was there I kept a journal and wrote rhymes. I left the hospital with over 400 written verses. And they weren't 16 bar verses either. I had a whole journal of 24 bar rhymes and some more verses that were 114 bars and 66 bars because there's 114 chapters in the Quran and 66 bars in the Bible.

So I published my first project last year; Number One On The Bucket List. And then I just kept making albums. I'm up to the 10th disc. I'm not sure what to do next. I know I need to make a music video. It would be nice to make a video in a club but with this pandemic it just doesn't make sense.

Also, there's no shows. This is the worst time to be an MC.

Man just put your shit on reverbnation and call it a day

So I checked out their website but it doesn't really say what they do, or how their service is different than anybody else's

No I just started rapping. When I was in my 20s we used to smoke weed, drink and freestyle. But it wasn't anything serious.

I went to a psych hospital back around 2011 and stayed for 18 months. While I was there I kept a journal and wrote rhymes. I left the hospital with over 400 written verses. And they weren't 16 bar verses either. I had a whole journal of 24 bar rhymes and some more verses that were 114 bars and 66 bars because there's 114 chapters in the Quran and 66 bars in the Bible.

So I published my first project last year; Number One On The Bucket List. And then I just kept making albums. I'm up to the 10th disc. I'm not sure what to do next. I know I need to make a music video. It would be nice to make a video in a club but with this pandemic it just doesn't make sense.

So I checked out their website but it doesn't really say what they do, or how their service is different than anybody else's

All jokes aside
I’m glad you better and you doing things you planned on completing. You are never too old to complete a bucket list.

Just let me know how I can support.

its a platform for artist and they got charts for each state separated by city so its easy for you to get your name out there starting in your area and expanding.

people give a lot of feedback on there and if your shit hot then they gonna fuck w/ it if enough people do then you gonna move up in the charts for your area and hopefully reach #1 then from there you'll move up in the state charts and so on..

boy said he got mad crazy bars

#barz

Yeah, a lot of those "promoters" will either spam the link to people, most of them being wise and NOT clicking the link. Or others will have Bots to "listen" to your music. It will show up as a view, but its a one time thing unless you pay them more money. In the end you're paying more for views than you are for making those views. Best way is to do what you're doing. Share with people on Social media. Maybe ask a personal friend to share as well. People will eventually hear and if they like it, they will share. So on and so forth.

Yeah, a lot of those "promoters" will either spam the link to people, most of them being wise and NOT clicking the link. Or others will have Bots to "listen" to your music. It will show up as a view, but its a one time thing unless you pay them more money. In the end you're paying more for views than you are for making those views. Best way is to do what you're doing. Share with people on Social media. Maybe ask a personal friend to share as well. People will eventually hear and if they like it, they will share. So on and so forth.

But I don't care if the promoter spams the link to people. The only thing I care about is whether or not they click the link, which results in money in my pocket.

I always wondered how underground MCs get a million views.

Put it on here. I'm sure you'll get quite a few clicks.

Ever hear of shenco.

He ain't give no fucks.

Neither should you

1. She finessing you
2. SMS is messaging shit. That shit the worst way to market music.
3. She finessing you
4. You better off posting your music on here. we'll put the shit on our social media platforms for the low...I thought this was common knowledge
Which reminds me. LAJ currently available on all major streaming platforms right now!

giphy.gif

Back