Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does Anybody Know Anything About SMS or MMS?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
I need help.

I recorded over 200 songs and they're all on Youtube, Spotify, Amazon, iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play, iheartradio, Deezer, etc.. Every time somebody click on one of my songs I get a royalty. In August I made over $100 so I'm making progress.

Last week I hired two promoters who both said they could get me 1,000 views for $20.

The first promoter got 800 views on the first day.

The second promoter said she's doing it, "organically" and it will take 10-15 days to get those 1,000 views.

I don't really know what promoting organically means, but I 'm guessing that she's really going to people to click on my link, rather than just using a cheat code to get views.

A third promoter said he uses SMS to generate clicks. After doing some research I found out that SMS is a way to send mass texts. But the SMS websites all charge a fee to use their service, like $30/month.

Does anybody on ABW have any experience with SMS? Because I'm thinking I could do it myself and cut out the middleman, but I don't know what I'm doing.

Help a brother out. How do you use SMS to generate views and is it more cost effective than paying someone $20 to do it?

One promoter said he could get 1.5 million views for $100. But I'm not ready to throw my money out the window just yet.

I need help.

I recorded over 200 songs and they're all on Youtube, Spotify, Amazon, iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play, iheartradio, Deezer, etc.. Every time somebody click on one of my songs I get a royalty. In August I made over $100 so I'm making progress.

Last week I hired two promoters who both said they could get me 1,000 views for $20.

The first promoter got 800 views on the first day.

The second promoter said she's doing it, "organically" and it will take 10-15 days to get those 1,000 views.

I don't really know what promoting organically means, but I 'm guessing that she's really going to people to click on my link, rather than just using a cheat code to get views.

A third promoter said he uses SMS to generate clicks. After doing some research I found out that SMS is a way to send mass texts. But the SMS websites all charge a fee to use their service, like $30/month.

Does anybody on ABW have any experience with SMS? Because I'm thinking I could do it myself and cut out the middleman, but I don't know what I'm doing.

Help a brother out. How do you use SMS to generate views and is it more cost effective than paying someone $20 to do it?

One promoter said he could get 1.5 million views for $100. But I'm not ready to throw my money out the window just yet.
You'd have to have a phone number list (your phone contacts or your subscribers) then pretty much mass the market with links

1. She finessing you
2. SMS is messaging shit. That shit the worst way to market music.
3. She finessing you
4. You better off posting your music on here. we'll put the shit on our social media platforms for the low...I thought this was common knowledge
she must be cute

So he spamming links to people via text message?

That’s a garbage strategy lol nobody is clicking that link

Well I paid him $25 last week and my views went up from 50 views to 900 views in 2 days.

Maybe 9 out of 10 people won't click it, but if you send it out to 1M people and 100k click it then...

1. She finessing you
2. SMS is messaging shit. That shit the worst way to market music.
3. She finessing you
4. You better off posting your music on here. we'll put the shit on our social media platforms for the low...I thought this was common knowledge

How is it the worst way to market music if you can get 1,000 views? or 10,000 views?

I get paid for every stream so $20 for 1000 streams is money in my pocket

I've put my music on here on several occasions. But it didn't lead to getting more views on Youtube.

I wanted to hire them to help the site get higher in searches so we can be first clicked. Never got the OK. So I stood down.

Well I paid him $25 last week and my views went up from 50 views to 900 views in 2 days.

Maybe 9 out of 10 people won't click it, but if you send it out to 1M people and 100k click it then...

How is it the worst way to market music if you can get 1,000 views? or 10,000 views?

I get paid for every stream so $20 for 1000 streams is money in my pocket

I've put my music on here on several occasions. But it didn't lead to getting more views on Youtube.
you can buy youtube views

Agreed that mass text messages wont work unless it's to someone who don't know any better. Most people don't click those. I just delete the texts
I got a little nostalgic when seeing the SMS and MMS lol back when companies charged extra for pictures and videos

You 48 and still rapping? Ughhhh

VmZuf6.gif

Go on fiverr and pay 5 dollars tops and you can get 50k views and they promote your music
I've done this a few times with my site. Got some nice traffic and engagement on social media. But I paid like $30. I'm setting up my next one in-between posts.

I'm going to be great or die trying. Or get a few sniffles in the process. Ain't really trying die.

Back