Breaking News Documents Reveal Why a Vegas Man Threatened another Black Mass Shooting

Lamarquise

Jan 21, 2023
Hunter Holman, 27, started targeted Black folks back in May of 2022 after he got fired from a call center on Tropicana Ave. Somehow, that triggered a series of uncanny, hateful acts. The report says he started off sending text messages to people claiming to be Jesus or part of the FBI. Then, he began calling the center, harassing them with racial slurs.

Hunter Holman, 27, has a track record for being hateful toward Black people. Only recently his mess came to light after his charges started racking up for every incident where he threatened a Black life. Since last summer he’s been wreaking havoc.

In June, he showed back up at his former place of employment, spitting racial slurs at a manager, threatening to sexually assault another and drove donuts in the parking lot. He could’ve been looking for another job instead but his actions months later prove he’s a menace to society.

This month, detectives say Holman called up two hotels threatening to kill someone with a rifle and claiming he was the king of the KKK, the report says. No, that wasn’t the end of it.

Read more from 8 News Now:

Last week, authorities in Arkansas notified Metro police about Holman allegedly threatening Black people with an AR-15 at a fitness center in Little Rock, documents said.

“Based on Holman’s course of conduct, it is apparent he displayed hate/bias toward people of color, specifically Black subjects, and has demonstrated the ability to carry violence against them demonstrated by his attack in July 2022,” detectives wrote in the documents.

Metro police arrested Holman on Thursday, Feb. 23, records showed. He declined to answer officers’ questions. Holman faces two new charges of hate/bias crime, records showed.

After each incident, Holman was arrested. Though, one can only wonder why he was allowed back into society after posing such a serious threat.

This man was harassing Black women from I gathered and I'm surprised white women didn't rally behind the victims. Call centers are mostly women.

AA183p9D.img

Reactions: orgen
Who names their kid Hunter?
Yeah that's awful foreshadowing in his case.

But usually that's the type of name given to a child based on a relative. Like George Walker Bush. Walker is actual of his maternal great grandfather last name.

I don't know if that's the case for him though

Some crazy ass shit be going on in Vegas. I'm glad I left that shithole.

I'm speaking as a tourist. I never went beyond the strip.

Those taco bell daiquiris just hit different

It's incredibly rare for people who live in Vegas to visit the strip. Unless you work down there, have some manner of business there, or got people in town asking for your presence there, the locals actively avoid the strip whenever possible. There's a street that goes under the strip which is typically how we travel from east to west and vice-versa.

Reactions: Lamarquise
It's incredibly rare for people who live in Vegas to visit the strip. Unless you work down there, have some manner of business there, or got people in town asking for your presence there, the locals actively avoid the strip whenever possible. There's a street that goes under the strip which is typically how we travel from east to west and vice-versa.

Yeah, I have to go to Vegas for work every now and then, and I usually stick to the area around the airport. A lot of the locals I meet there say they go years between visits to the Strip.

Yeah, I have to go to Vegas for work every now and then, and I usually stick to the area around the airport. A lot of the locals I meet there say they go years between visits to the Strip.

Years is right. I'm looking at pics I took on the strip and it's 2-3 years between sets.

You haven't been to the world's adult playground since before the pandemic?

I know I was at Mandalay Bay one evening 'cause one of my friends from MS/HS was there for that D-Nice event and about a week later another friend from the same schools was out for his wife's birthday so I when and chilled with them at their timeshare attached to Planet Hollywood/The Miracle Mile Shops. I think the last time I took pics and posted it was summer of 2020 so, yeah, prolly two years between, and even then when I was there in 2020 was just me being forced to drive down the strip to get to a shop off LVB far south and the freeway was closed 'cause of a massive accident.

I had no reason to go anywhere on the strip past those two incidents.