Welcome To aBlackWeb

Documentary Accusing MJ of Child Abuse Premiering At Sundance

I wonder if this people feel the same way about Elvis.. Or do they have wait for someone to do a documentary about him first...

Last edited:
Luda was in the movie Crash. It won best picture at the Oscars that year. He was there with the rest of the cast and she ambushed him talking about she didn’t like the content of his music and use of the N word.

Man fuck Oprah

"Your butt is Mine "- Michael Jackson,Bad

I still laugh about how Prince was supposed to be on the song, he came in and saw that was the first line and was like "you're not saying this to me and i'm not saying this to you"

So now we don't have an MJ and Prince collab

Fbi Was on mike for 10 years, these two cats are thirsty and fame hungry evidenced by how they both were chasing an mj check in many different fashion...

This isn't just and "American" thing people in general a prone to believe anything that 10 more people believe without any critical though or curiosity
Sales pitch shouldn't be the guiding force
Hence I was voted wackest poster lmao

The same energy will not be kept for MJ as it was with R. Kelly. People aren't bout to stop listening to Off The Wall, Thriller, and Bad.
yeah I mean I can't lie ,I always thought he did it,maybe not to the kid from the 05 trial but period

But that nigga made Rock W/ You

R Kelly ain't make Rock W/ You.

Idk man but I'm not going to defend a nigga that rolled around in public walking hand in hand with a stable of little boys.

Just watching a lot of the random b-roll footage behind the performances, photo shoots and public appearances the whole energy he had with these kids was way off. Faxing kids on the regular calling them pet names like "apple head" and shit.

It's all gross even without the sexual aspect. None of it should've been allowed to happen.

Lmfao dog you know how gross it looked in all the different footage of Michael greeting fans from hotel windows and each time a different little boy would pop out the window behind him and pop back in like some sort of fucking pedo groundhog.

Back