Welcome To aBlackWeb

Documentary Accusing MJ of Child Abuse Premiering At Sundance

They gonna go after Tupac too.

Tupac-tupac-shakur-24635758-500-379.gif

I rarely use this word: But they are coming for you niggers.

When they get through all black men will be rapists and pedophiles, like the Royal Orange Baboon Ass is currently branding Hispanics. And the sad thing about it, is that they have figured out the formula for getting black people to help in our disposal: hysterical, lazy-minded black women.

You playing the game too tho. You just blamed women. Black women aint got shit to do with mj

So these docs aren't biased?

These people paint a pic they want you to see.
They are called directors for a reason.
They direct the vision of their idea.

I heard a line in London once " don't let the truth get in the way of a good story,"

Even if its 90% not him and 10% a maybe. A director can focus on the 10 and make it seem like 90.

Be careful of what you take in and the imagery.

Did anyone speak about the Weinstein doc they was talking so highly about?

Cuz all predators need to be taken down, right?

Did anyone speak about the Weinstein doc they was talking so highly about?

Cuz all predators need to be taken down, right?
I bet they’ll release both around the same time more than likely Weinstein’s. And I wonder which one will get more attention...

I bet they’ll release both around the same time more than likely Weinstein’s. And I wonder which one will get more attention...
They just did the mj doc after the rkrlly doc...but from what people said Harv had two there....
I heard nothing about them.
But you telling me mjs was first but last done?

Another example of how white people suck. Though intended to be a parody, South Park probably had one of the best explanations of MJ’s weirdness as it related to wanting to be around children.

Another example of how white people suck. Though intended to be a parody,South Park probably had one of the best explanations of MJ’s weirdness as it related to wanting to be around children.

"Stop it, you're being ignorant!"

LoL

The Weinstein doc "untouchable" was yesterday.

Anyone hear anything?

It's all about ex employees saying how he made them feel.

Think about that for a sec.

I feel like this was fluff to say he has a doc too.
But going this easy?
Nah....

The Weinstein doc "untouchable" was yesterday.

Anyone hear anything?

It's all about ex employees saying how he made them feel.

Think about that for a sec.

I feel like this was fluff to say he has a doc too.
But going this easy?
Nah....

lol you really think they made a whole documentary just to try to appease the weirdos who are saying "if there's an r. kelly and mj documentary where is the weinstein one?"

when did harvey weinstein ever put out a hit record. literally the only thing he's famous for is being a sexual predator.

lol you really think they made a whole documentary just to try to appease the weirdos who are saying "if there's an r. kelly and mj documentary where is the weinstein one?"

when did harvey weinstein ever put out a hit record. literally the only thing he's famous for is being a sexual predator.
Do you really reread after you type?

Tell me you are ok with what you just said.

At the last line lmao....fam was prolly the most important person in Hollywood

Do you really reread after you type?

Tell me you are ok with what you just said.

What's not true about what I said? You wrote "I feel like this was fluff to say he has a doc too" which is flat-out asinine.

At the last line lmao....fam was prolly the most important person in Hollywood

Most people in the world don't keep up with who the bigwig Hollywood producers are. Weinstien is FAMOUS for being a sexual assaulter at this point.

Back