Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doctor Check Up

I gotta work on my weight pretty much all my doctor worries about. But for some reason my doctors keep stepping down I think I’m have to leave Sentara

Blood clots scare me, people die from them and they never felt anything wrong
I survived a DVT (blood clot in the extremities, in my case, the leg.) and Pulmonary Embolism (Clot in leg had broken and went into both of my lungs) 2 years ago. Shit was one of the worst experiences of my life and has basically made me a hypochondriac regarding my health. My veins are completely fucked and i get pains in my chest and legs due to the blood not flowing properly anymore and it basically builds up by a capillary in the vein until theres so much that it forces its way through and causes little tinges of pain. There was a little bit of a sign of a clot in my leg for months prior to going into the hospital, but especially if you dont know what to look out for, life was normal until i woke up coughing up blood barely able to breath. Spent 6 days in the hospital and was basically on bed rest 8 weeks after that while my mom took care of me. I was able to do a majority of stuff after 4 weeks, but still had the additional 4 weeks to adapt to taking care of myself.

Definitely a life changing experience and has tons of issues that comes with it. Worst part is they cant really tell you you have a blood clot until its too late. The only way to tell is in blood tests of your D DIMER, if its elevated or abnormal, then theres probably a clot somewhere. Besides that just gotta look for constant swelling in your extremities.

When i checked into the hospital the doc said i had maybe a day left to live as i spent 5 days in bed prior to checking in with a massive migraine and chills. On day 3 i noticed breathing was a little more difficult but not impossible. Figured i had a cough coming on. Day 5 I was coughing up phlegm and when i spit it out, completely blood. Like so much that it stained my teeth. Then i drove myself to the hospital dizzy af looking like a zombie and thats when i found everything out haha.

I try to be more active, not sitting for too long at my desk without standing and moving around a little bit, but they say once you get one, due to the damage of the veins you're more likely to get another one. So now i just try to move around more and wear compression socks.

Doctor put his finger in my ass one time when I had some side pain

that shit feels horrendous

I feel for y’all who gotta get your prostate checked right now

Man they need to figure out how to fix the taste of the prep bottles. That shit is fucking nasty. Feel like I wanna throw up

Back