Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Write In Cursive?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
I remember in elementary school they taught us to print and when we mastered that we learned cursive.

But nowadays it seems like nobody writes cursive anymore. People don't even write at all, 99% of communication seems to be typing, texting, or talking.

When is the last time you ever wrote in cursive, or somebody wrote to you in cursive?

I don't know anyone who write print when signing names or writing letters. I haven't written in print since the third grade

I was in a psych hospital for 18 months and kept a jounral the entire time. I wrote in print and then I started writing rhymes in print.

To this day I still write rhymes in print.

As far as signing my name, I legally changed my name a few years ago and I'm still not used to signing it. So I write my first name like I always did and I write my last name in print.

I remember in elementary school they taught us to print and when we mastered that we learned cursive.

But nowadays it seems like nobody writes cursive anymore. People don't even write at all, 99% of communication seems to be typing, texting, or talking.

When is the last time you ever wrote in cursive, or somebody wrote to you in cursive?

I don’t unless I’m writing my signature but my signature is trash

I think something wrong with y'all that you don't write in cursive. After third grade teachers had us writing cursive and it just stuck. I don't even feel right writing in print.

My penmanship was always ass. Im talking in print. My cursive was unreadable. Thats why I never stuck with it after we learned it in whatever grade it was

Back