Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

I had 0 issues with Dis. Still dont. All my interactions with him were cool as fuck in any thread.

I think my mans allowed to have his beliefs, and I dont support the dont vote movement personally but I 100% understand the reasoning behind it and the shit is 100% valid imo even if I dont agree.

Idk if banning him was the right move or not.

That said, the constant back and forths in pretty much every thread was getting super exhausting.

Theres been threads I dont even click on even if the topic is interesting cause I knew it was gonna be the same back and forths.

Idc who is right or wrong, but as an independent 3rd party observer thats cool with all sides, shit was super exhausting and hurting the experience
It’s okay man the people who are ignoring him won’t talk to him ever again so there shouldn’t be issues again

What's a mod to justice?

Yall blackballing the many faced fraud cause he overly pro black. And then playing with his name cause he can't fight back
There is no y'all, only one person banned that brotha. You haven't seen me play with his name either

Back