Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

If you put somebody on ignore and they are still replying to your post talking shit

Shouldn’t they get banned because it’s still harassment happening that we all can see but not that person.

I’m saying this because y’all pick and choose on a lot of shit

From this point forward if you have a complaint just shoot us a PM and we'll handle it. Don't go back and forth with the other party.

Y’all really hate to make a guideline to follow to when y’all wanna take action on shit but wanna keep it fluid when it don’t really have to be

A lot of folks disrespect other folks more than enough times

They either do it when they talking with each other or they say something subliminal in the same thread about that person to someone else after having a conversation with them.
Before I was forced to ignore him I'd see him wack or give coon reactions to @TTBF seemingly random with no interactions. Or just straight up @'ing him to some insults

Seen him do the same to others

But people wanna act like the dude was unjustly banned. Their prerogative but also wrong

Honestly Dis should've been clipped the moment he started using RoRo's government IMO
And this was my big joker

Ro asked him kindly to stop and in Dis fashion, he committed to the double down and kept doing it

Ro was cool about it but had he made the request... You can see where I'm going with this

Y’all really hate to make a guideline to follow to when y’all wanna take action on shit but wanna keep it fluid when it don’t really have to be
Who is y'all

Once upon a time it was "why don't you just put him on ignore?" now it's "why he got people on ignore?"

That's on brand tho.

But even then reaction stalking starts.

Yall wanna kickback and enjoy the fuckshit thats cool I get that that's what some of you are here for but its not gonna be at my expense unless @Goldie starts cutting a check. Foh.

It reads like y'all are cool with banning people for this type of action. Moving forward that's how it's going to be. Let it be know where it's happening and they will get a time out.

Once upon a time it was "why don't you just put him on ignore?" now it's "why he got people on ignore?"

That's on brand tho.

But even then reaction stalking starts.

Yall wanna kickback and enjoy the fuckshit thats cool I get that that's what some of you are here for but its not gonna be at my expense unless @Goldie starts cutting a check. Foh.

Nah I feel you. Some shit you don't wanna see, get rid of it.

@OP2.5 can you see a post from someone you ignored that gets quoted by someone else?

Umm no. I've had a couple people on ignore for the longest and unless I hit their message or even hit a message that was quoted I could never see their crap.
Before I was forced to ignore him I'd see him wack or give coon reactions to @TTBF seemingly random with no interactions. Or just straight up @'ing him to some insults
That's one thing that I'm in favor of changing. if you have someone in ignore and they continuously reactions stalk you... Maybe it should be that if they're on ignored they can't react to you 🤷🏽‍♀️
It's all jokes dude calm dafuk down
Bro watch how u talk to that guy you don't know who that is...?

Back