Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

Regardless of how you may feel about brother @Disanthrope, you gotta admit that he kept things poppin’ around here and he DID genuinely seem to care about black people.

I didn’t agree with everything he said, but he never came at me sideways and I never disrespected him or his views.

And if we’re being honest, he usually wasn’t the one who started the “beefs”.

Now, I said “USUALLY”…

If there was an instance where he was the one who disrespected you unprovoked, then that’s different.

Did he hold grudges for way too long? Perhaps.

Should he have backed off and ignored certain individuals? Maybe.

Did he sometimes cross the line with his insults? Definitely!

But, to ban him indefinitely, unless he “folds”?

Y’all know that ain’t gonna happen.

SMH

Do the right thing!

giphy.webp

Regardless of how you may feel about brother @Disanthrope, you gotta admit that he kept things poppin’ around here and he DID genuinely seem to care about black people.

I didn’t agree with everything he said, but he never came at me sideways and I never disrespected him or his views.

And if we’re being honest, he usually wasn’t the one who started the “beefs”.

Now, I said “USUALLY”…

If there was an instance where he was the one who disrespected you unprovoked, then that’s different.

Did he hold grudges for way too long? Perhaps.

Should he have backed off and ignored certain individuals? Maybe.

Did he sometimes cross the line with his insults? Definitely!

But, to ban him indefinitely, unless he “folds”?

Y’all know that ain’t gonna happen.

SMH

Do the right thing!

giphy.webp

I don't know about the bold. I think he's a fraud. He spends too much time trying to tear down other black people that he doesn't agree with to say he genuinely cares about black people. Let's be real. What have you seen from him that's genuinely uplifting?

I don't know dude, so I can't say for sure. It just seems like he was more about trashing black people that he perceived as a problem than he was about pushing black people forward.

All this fool does is go around and call people coons as soon they disagree with him about something that he feels strongly about.

I said that Angel Reese sounded jealous of Caitlin Clark after she said this:

And he started beefing with me, going so far as to nominate me for "Coon of the Year" for saying it. That's crazy, even if what I said about Angel was wrong.

He put Mister B's pic as his profile picture. That can't encourage anyone to post pictures knowing that the same thing could happen to them.

Dude is a divisive force on this forum.

On top of that, he's also telling people not to vote, which will just end up getting Trump elected.

Back