Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Do You Wanna Know How I Know You're A Nerd?

my point is

Goldie is using that as a rationale to watch something in the fantasy genre which he is on record saying he hates that genre

but somehow, he is able to overlook it b/c its "based on actual events"

nah man, that aint got shit to do with it

he calls comic book movies nerd shit when GOT is probably one of the most recognizable nerd shit you can get involved with.

GOT is a great show, and i doubt it's b/c its loosely based on real life events
this is an argument u should win

my point is

Goldie is using that as a rationale to watch something in the fantasy genre which he is on record saying he hates that genre

but somehow, he is able to overlook it b/c its "based on actual events"

nah man, that aint got shit to do with it

he calls comic book movies nerd shit when GOT is probably one of the most recognizable nerd shit you can get involved with.

GOT is a great show, and i doubt it's b/c its loosely based on real life events

Like I always say, I debate with facts.

Is GOT based on actual events? Yes!

All that other shit is opinion lol

Let me break it down even more. If 99% of the women i fuck are black and I fuck 1 asian, that doesn't mean I'm the asian girl lover lol I fucked one asian bitch. Yall niggas tryna add me to ur nerd coalition. I'm honored, but foh nigga.

Like I always say, I debate with facts.

Is GOT based on actual events? Yes!

All that other shit is opinion lol

Let me break it down even more. If 99% of the women i fuck are black and I fuck 1 asian, that doesn't mean I'm the asian girl lover lol I fucked one asian bitch. Yall niggas tryna add me to ur nerd coalition. I'm honored, but foh nigga.

you need to go back to the "Knock Twice Academy of woat examples"

ITS
STILL
FANTASY
GOLDIE!!!

so you can suspend your disbelief for GOT but not a "comic book" movie?

you need to go back to the "Knock Twice Academy of woat examples"

ITS
STILL
FANTASY
GOLDIE!!!

so you can suspend your disbelief for GOT but not a "comic book" movie?

How can it be fantasy if the basis of the story actually happened?

And if you go back and look, I shit on the dragons and the bitch who raised em for 3 straight seasons lol I don't give 2 fucks about that part of the story. We all know the best part of GOT is the shit that happens between the families and the throne, which is what? Based on real events. Check mate.

How can it be fantasy if the basis of the story actually happened?

And if you go back and look, I shit on the dragons and the bitch who raised em for 3 straight seasons lol I don't give 2 fucks about that part of the story. We all know the best part of GOT is the shit that happens between the families and the throne, which is what? Based on real events. Check mate.

are you being serious right now?? LMAO

There is a WHOLE witch in it and a dude was brought back to life

Lets not forget the legion of dead people who are frozen that walk the earth

OH, and you cant just walk in Petsmart and cop a flying fire breathing dragon

C'mon now brah

YOOOOOOOOOO
What the fuck did I just come across

Vastarien_01.gif
Lol...how u just come across that?

C'mon now brah

Nigga I interviewed a witch 2 weeks ago for the site, them bitches are real, even u posted in the thread about it lol

The fact still remains, the main part of GOT is the drama within the families and throne and that's based on real events.

Also again, yall niggas watch every fuckin comic book nerd movie and tv show, i watch ONE fuckin show and yall tryna label a nigga lol

C'mon now brah
Dont forget shadow monsters, undead mega solders, some mystery liquid called wild fire, greyscale, 3 eyed raven, time travel, giants, children of the forest, shape shifters, and telepathy...
But that shit is based on reality so it cant be a fantasy show

Nigga I interviewed a witch 2 weeks ago for the site, them bitches are real, even u posted in the thread about it lol

The fact still remains, the main part of GOT is the drama within the families and throne and that's based on real events.

Also again, yall niggas watch every fuckin comic book nerd movie and tv show, i watch ONE fuckin show and yall tryna label a nigga lol
Goldie

I understand the family dynamic, patriarchy, etc is based on actual events but how you just dismiss the inclusion of dragons and shit like it's some oh by the way shit.

That's part of one major story line brah

And LMAO at "I know a real witch".

Is she lead by the Lord of the light too?

Goldie

I understand the family dynamic, patriarchy, etc is based on actual events but how you just dismiss the inclusion of dragons and shit like it's some oh by the way shit.

That's part of one major story line brah

And LMAO at "I know a real witch".

Is she lead by the Lord of the light too?

The part of the story I like is the real events it's inspired from.

Don't group me with yall nerd niggas no mo!

Long story short Goldie, go watch the movie.

Its always good to just check something out so you can critique it for yourself fully and honestly imo

and you may actually like it.

like you, I hate comic book themed movies—-hella corny imo but Im glad I gave Black panther and the Avengers a try

Long story short Goldie, go watch the movie.

Its always good to just check something out so you can critique it for yourself fully and honestly imo

and you may actually like it.

like you, I hate comic book themed movies—-hella corny imo but Im glad I gave Black panther and the Avengers a try
Trip part about it

Being a movie based on a comic is an afterthought

While it's apart of the MCU, this movie could've stood on it's own

Back