Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Do You Wanna Know How I Know You're A Nerd?

giphy.gif

Still haven't seen Black Panther, is it worth checking out?
An hour in I couldn’t wait for that shit to be over. It has a lot of “moments” that hit you in a soft spot, like..a real dope black moment.

I’d tell you the best moment for me but ion wanna post spoilers and shit.

Outside of those moments, shits kinda stretched out to far, certain moments, the reality of life and the shit that takes place..make those moments seem bullshit

It’s aight tho, I give it a 6 out of 10

An hour in I couldn’t wait for that shit to be over. It has a lot of “moments” that hit you in a soft spot, like..a real dope black moment.

Outside of those moments, shits kinda stretched out to far, certain moments, the reality of life and the shit that takes place..make those moments seem bullshit

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, STFU

5lftu8h3vgal.gif

Still haven't seen Black Panther, is it worth checking out?
me neither nigga.. it's just a comic book movie bruh, don't let these self righteous negroes make you think you ain't black cuz you don't fuck with comic book shit

these niggaz got magical technology suits, special minerals that only grow in their magical land where they talk to ghosts cats n shit.....plus mad chicks only wanna see it cuz the nigga wallace from the wire lift weights now.....shit's dumb b... u good

me neither nigga.. it's just a comic book movie bruh, don't let these self righteous negroes make you think you ain't black cuz you don't fuck with comic book shit

these niggaz got magical technology suits, special minerals that only grow in their magical land where they talk to ghosts cats n shit.....plus mad chicks only wanna see it cuz the nigga wallace from the wire lift weights now.....shit's dumb b... u good

index.php

View attachment 33795

This a NERD movie bruh. You said you ain't about that life.

We'll holla at you when "Dungeon & Dragons The Movie" drops.

Lol nigga I watch ONE show that's partly based on real life events. Nigga look at your AVI!!!

Don't include me with yall nerd groups lol

But I'm pro-black before anything, so I'm willing to check out Black Panther

Lol nigga I watch ONE show that's partly based on real life events. Nigga look at your AVI!!!

Aye man...no need to get your Level 4 Wizard cap riled up.

Go see the movie and stop bs'n

tenor.gif

stop saying GOT is based on real events brah lol

GRRM said it out his mouth many times, that the storyline in regards to the "throne" is largely based on the war of the roses, which happened in real life.

Black panther takes place in Africa

BAM...your "based on real life" quota has been fulfilled

but it is loosely based on historical events nvm Goldie posted it
my point is

Goldie is using that as a rationale to watch something in the fantasy genre which he is on record saying he hates that genre

but somehow, he is able to overlook it b/c its "based on actual events"

nah man, that aint got shit to do with it

he calls comic book movies nerd shit when GOT is probably one of the most recognizable nerd shit you can get involved with.

GOT is a great show, and i doubt it's b/c its loosely based on real life events

Back