Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you think you could live off the grid?

Yall never built a clubhouse? planted a garden?

Building a basic dwelling aint that hard lol. Understanding angles is important tho.

I grew up in the rural South with out houses for toilets and wood stoves for heating with pigs, chickens and horses. Going hunting, fishing was just regular Tuesday for us. A nigga stayed in the woods doing shit like trapping rabbits, raccoons and whatever else that could be caught

But to answer the question.... I more than likely could but nah I'm good on doing any of that shit again on purpose. I'm a city boy now I don't even like walking barefoot on grass nowadays

I grew up in the rural South with out houses for toilets and wood stoves for heating with pigs, chickens and horses. Going hunting, fishing was just regular Tuesday for us. A nigga stayed in the woods doing shit like trapping rabbits, raccoons and whatever else that could be caught

But to answer the question.... I more than likely could but nah I'm good on doing any of that shit again on purpose. I'm a city boy now I don't even like walking barefoot on grass nowadays
I seen that picture of you in your backyard. Ain’t nothing city bout you Lololololol.

But yea. I’m trying to go hybrid

I have a piece of land in the absolute middle of nowhere in NV that I figured would be a spot for an off grid bug out SHTF crib. The amount of money that would be needed to successfully do it ain't nothin' to sneeze at. Gotta have a water and septic tank dropped in. Enough solar panels to power everything with a power storage unit for them days when it's cloudy. Successfully growing food out there would mean basically terraforming a chunk of the land so it could grow everything and the water tank has to be large enough that it could also be used for irrigation. I'd also try drilling a well which would bring free water, but that would also mean water treatment apparatus and that ain't cheap either.

MI would be a better bet 'cause the soil is perfect for growing shit and there's water everywhere you look, but the seasons changing and the fact that solar ain't really all that viable 'cause we can have more overcast days than sunshine in any given year means that you gotta factor in heating and an alternative power source as well.

I have a piece of land in the absolute middle of nowhere in NV that I figured would be a spot for an off grid bug out SHTF crib. The amount of money that would be needed to successfully do it ain't nothin' to sneeze at. Gotta have a water and septic tank dropped in. Enough solar panels to power everything with a power storage unit for them days when it's cloudy. Successfully growing food out there would mean basically terraforming a chunk of the land so it could grow everything and the water tank has to be large enough that it could also be used for irrigation. I'd also try drilling a well which would bring free water, but that would also mean water treatment apparatus and that ain't cheap either.

MI would be a better bet 'cause the soil is perfect for growing shit and there's water everywhere you look, but the seasons changing and the fact that solar ain't really all that viable 'cause we can have more overcast days than sunshine in any given year means that you gotta factor in heating and an alternative power source as well.
I didn't even consider this to be a shtf thing. Thought we was talking about just away from most of civilization. I plan to use a generator for power when I'm at this spot.

If we talking a shtf spot then yeah you got the right idea.

In a small town in Texas. Well both are in small towns.

have you had an oil profile done?

My moms and aunt had it done some years back for the land in TX that grandma left 'em. It's oil producing land. There's a company working it for them now.

I wana get to a point where I have a hybrid. Growing my own veggies/fruits/plants and making a lot of my own remedies and stuff. But I still need to hit the bar, restaurants and the corner store from time to time

Back