Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you think you could live off the grid?

If the house was already built and had solar panels n shit I think I could get by with fishing and gardening/farming.

Id need to learn how to hunt n shit tho.. and how to build/repair what was already there in my off the grid spot in case something went wrong

I would try my best to adapt if it was already established.... But I don't think I could run it my self

I donā€™t know about living off the grid, but I could definitely do without all of these damn responsibilities, lol.

Sometimes I am envious of homeless people. That life seems completely free of responsibility. I could never do it of course, but they look so damn free, lol. Like all they have to worry about is themselves and donā€™t care one bit what others think.

To answer the question, no. I canā€™t hunt, fish, farm, or anything well enough to live that life. If I was forced to I could probably figure it out, but not now.

Yes, I'm actually looking for land in a Forrest type area near water now. Half a acre would do. I plan to build a 20x30 dwelling on it. It'll be for getting away when needed.

I could do it no doubt, it's in my natural design lol. Don't have all the necessary skills on hand yet, but mentally most def and it's a goal for me honestly.

If it was a matter of life or death Iā€™d try, but Iā€™m not doing that shit otherwise.

Nah, everytime I drive through rural areas and I see that lil wooden house with the chipped paint and old pickup on acres of land. I physically feel ill.

Yep.

Hardest part is the setup.
That's my whole point. I can't set that shit up....

But if I had to lay low and he was already set up and established....I could disconnect. All I would really need is a good supply of reading material

Back