Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Talk To Strangers In Public?

Hebrews 13:2

The Subway is the perfect place to catch them

They're always watching you

Testing you

So I entertain them to see if it's one of them.

"Angels don't only fly, they walk right before you
In front of you"

I see y'all have not had cacs invade your space enough if y'all are this intrigued.

From seeing a bunch of niggaz chilling but asking YOU for directions (like what I don't look fuckin dangerous no more)

To making shit uncomfortable in the bathroom with their choice of pissers and stalls(like of all the ones to use man)

Fuck strangers, don't talk to me.

One word answers only the longer the random convo goes

Not if I can help it. I definitely wouldn’t be that fuckin weird about it either.

But in a place with many empty seats and you sit where I'm at? I'll think you are trying to prank me or something.

People come up to me all the time. Which is real funny because people also tell me that I look mean.

I chat with folks all the time. They always start talking to me first. The last few years I have meet some really cool folks that have such a different view on life. It’s kinda refreshing.

But of course you end up chatting with some weird ass folks and gotta back out the conversation somehow lol

Back when I felt the world was against me at all times I was on that get the fuck away from me shit.

Just had a nice chat w a random white lady pushing her grandson in my new neighborhood

Within 10 mins she done told me her entire life and current situation

I have an inviting demeanor so a lot of people will just randomly speak and start convos. My wife jokes about it all the time.

I always oblige because I’m considerate and you never know what that interaction might do for the other person or even myself. I say it’s God’s blessing on me that draws people in.

Back