Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Talk To Strangers In Public?

The sitting right beside me thing has happened to me a couple times. 1 dude was like 70 and black so I let held my composure walked through him no fucks tho when I had to get up. Pushed the other dude out his seat.

I don't mind a conversation with a stranger thats not on any kind of foolishness but invading my personal space is a no go. I'm not talking or turning on my camera for content.

Ppl always asking me for directions
And sometimes while I’m chilling some weirdos be coming up to me trying to make convo I be like plz move on

I try my best not to. Pretty successful when I'm alone. But I have an adorable, friendly, autistic daughter. She makes it very difficult to stay low key in public.

That's weird to sit across from someone you don't know.
It was, but just cause she looks like the type of woman that would absolutely not sit across from or next to a black man she doesn’t know, I would absolutely intrigue to find out who she is because she doesn’t make sense. Im disappointed we can’t find out why she did it

I didn’t used to talk to strangers, I do now, not to be preachy, it’s all because it’s what god wants me to do.

Like, I went into a gas station the other day, when i walked in, the dude behind the counter looked at me nervously and walked to his bookbag.

I went to get my drink and when i came back to the front he had his hand in his bookbag. Old me woulda been triggered cause i felt like he saw me and felt the need to arm himself.

Old me woulda felt a way, but new me, i saw that the guy was just really overall afraid, and i felt for him to have such fear in his life.

I put my drink on the counter and he tried to angle his scanner to scan it, but couldn’t get to the bar code. So I lifted my drink up to meet his scanner.

He then said, nervously, thank you, since covid, I don’t like to touch the top of peoples drinks when they buy them. Which I completely understood.

I told the young man, thank you for being considerate enough to think of my health like that. He nervously told me that he gets massages at some place around the corner..I know right, but he socially awkward.

I made an empathic statement and before I left, he told me god bless you. That made my evening. To not only be a better version of myself for god, but for bro to say god bless you after I did. Felt like god was thanking me for being better than my prior nature.

Yea people will walk up and talk and I'll interact with them. You never know what may come of it.

I didn’t used to talk to strangers, I do now, not to be preachy, it’s all because it’s what god wants me to do.

Like, I went into a gas station the other day, when i walked in, the dude behind the counter looked at me nervously and walked to his bookbag.

I went to get my drink and when i came back to the front he had his hand in his bookbag. Old me woulda been triggered cause i felt like he saw me and felt the need to arm himself.

Old me woulda felt a way, but new me, i saw that the guy was just really overall afraid, and i felt for him to have such fear in his life.

I put my drink on the counter and he tried to angle his scanner to scan it, but couldn’t get to the bar code. So I lifted my drink up to meet his scanner.

He then said, nervously, thank you, since covid, I don’t like to touch the top of peoples drinks when they buy them. Which I completely understood.

I told the young man, thank you for being considerate enough to think of my health like that. He nervously told me that he gets massages at some place around the corner..I know right, but he socially awkward.

I made an empathic statement and before I left, he told me god bless you. That made my evening. To not only be a better version of myself for god, but for bro to say god bless you after I did. Felt like god was thanking me for being better than my prior nature.

how the fuck yall go from I might have to shoot this nigga... to covid precautions.. to ms ling ling in the parlor up the street be getting me right 🤣

respect.. lol

Back