Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Still Wear Jeans?

Denim Still In?

• Total voters
Honestly man jeans aren’t that comfortable compared to some joggers or cargoes. Niggas do still wear jeans I’ve heard rappers mention amiri. But Levi’s really only jeans I know about.

Honestly man jeans aren’t that comfortable compared to some joggers or cargoes. Niggas do still wear jeans I’ve heard rappers mention amiri. But Levi’s really only jeans I know about.
Are cargos OK for men in their 30s? I haven't had a pair since I was a kid and I found a dope site for them, but then the thought popped in my head that I would look like a manchild. 😅

Also, same on the Levi's. I want to branch out, but it's so much easier to just order a new colorway in a fit I'm already familiar with.

Are cargos OK for men in their 30s? I haven't had a pair since I was a kid and I found a dope site for them, but then the thought popped in my head that I would look like a manchild. 😅

Also, same on the Levi's. I want to branch out, but it's so much easier to just order a new colorway in a fit I'm already familiar with.
This why you not getting buns

All I wear right now are jeans. I got a bunch of khakis but I never wear 'em. Jeans are just comfortable.

No cargo shorts you can get cargo pants but not the baggy kind. Don’t ever get Jean shorts I did once and nah

Levi's the only ones I've found that are comfortable. The other brands only have the skinny jeans and those not comfortable to me

Never understood that fashion trend with men

Yes but over the years I’ve been rocking more chinos, and slacks/trousers both long and as shorts

I got big legs so shopping for jeans can be an annoyance at times

Denim never goes out of style. Trends in wash and fit may change, but as long as you stick to a straight cut in a medium to dark wash you good.

Back