Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you still eat pork?

only sausage & bacon is good pork 2 me..

some of my family members don't eat beef or pork for health reasons but still do smoke and or drink ironically

Only bacon which I rarely eat.
I ate a pork roast the other day but that’s rare as well. I ain’t got nothing against pork tho.

My girl dont eat pork so i havent been eating it as much. my girl be on the turkey bacon but i tell her that aint bacon. i will eat pork bacon every once in while

I haven't ate swine since the 80s.

Just Ice and KRS had a song called Moshitup where KRS was talking about swine.

Then Big Daddy Kane had a line that went "No pork on my fork strictly fish on my dish"

Then I read the Autobiography of Malcolm X and he said that Muslims don't eat swine.

There were subliminal message coming from all over that pork was bad.

I don't miss it at all.

I just started getting it on my pizzas not even 2 ago but I need to stop that shit

I've gone years eating nothing double beef on my shit.. but sometimes u just get tired you know?

NO PORK - DONT MISS IT
NO BEEF - DONT MISS IT
NO CHICKEN - THAT SHIT BE TEMPTING
NO TURKEY - UP IN THE AIR BC IT WAS NEVER A HUGE CRAVE

I don't really understand the "I don't eat swine" people that aren't religious or vegetarian/vegan. Do those people not like the taste or are they just weird bandwagon hoppers?

Haven't eaten pork since I was 14 /15 and read Malcolm X,but I'm no reigion just lean towards the Muslim side.

I have done ecstasy,shrooms,tabs,chain smoked weed, chained smoked newports,and had sex with women of questionable morals throughout my adult life

but I can never stop eating meat .I'm a carnivore a meal ain't a meal to me w/out meat

I need something to die to eat good.

Actaully as long as I got the meat part of the meal I'm good.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

MV5BMTg5NzcwNjkwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTc2NjAyNw@@._V1_.jpg

you see dis swine!?!?!?!?!

Goat scene

Back