Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you sleep with the door open or closed?

Do you sleep with the door open?

• Total voters
I prefer door closed.

Whenever I got people in the house or when I had a roomate, I always slept with the door closed.

Now though, living alone, I keep the bedroom door open so I can hear it and wake up if a motherfucker tries to break in.

My thing is what if I don't catch it? Then I'm just wide open. If I do catch it and my bedroom door is locked I got time to get the grip and I'm at an advantage.

Got damn yall sum scary mf

yall keep the nightlight on as well? Lol

if you that worried, keep a pistol/shotgun/rifle/kinfe/bat/sum kinda weapon by the bed

Why? If you're by yourself at the spot, I can see why you might have doors open

Most people have other folks in the house, though
I guess that's one way of looking at it

It's just my kids and I and I need to hear all movement thru the house, especially at night. I may close it during the day if I want some privacy but that's it

Nigga about to start planning break ins on you guys b...
got a bit to go thru to get to me.

then you gotta get in....if you can come in the apartment door...then you gotta get thru the bedroom door....

and once you do

giphy.gif

cant speak for nobody else but my bedroom door being shut has nothing to do with possible intruders

I close that shit in the day time if im in there....to me its the whole point of a room, with a door

I could be as secured as the white house im shuttin the door

cant speak for nobody else but my bedroom door being shut has nothing to do with possible intruders

I close that shit in the day time if im in there....to me its the whole point of a room, with a door

I could be as secured as the white house im shuttin the door
bruh,.....

we already know you aint living right.
its cool.

I lock & close my bedroom door when I sleep at night. I even put a towel underneath the door to block out any light

Actually i take that back cause I remember I used to keep my shit closed

now Im just like fuck it, plus the dog be wildin if my shit closed

got a bit to go thru to get to me.

then you gotta get in....if you can come in the apartment door...then you gotta get thru the bedroom door....

and once you do

giphy.gif

Iunno man... let's say he a silent walker, by the time that shotty drops you prolly have like six unloaded in you already b

If its just me home with the kids I leave it open for them, but I prefer to close it mainly for the same reason as the OP.. All jokes aside That sleep paralysis man scares the Jesus out of me

Back