Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you see her beauty ?

this cuz her skin messed up right?

i mean it's noticeable and obvious as fuck...but she still has mad classical attractive features.....

if you can get past the obvious distraction.....there shouldn't be an issue....

i'm fairly certain she gets way more love than shade

I met her recently and did not know she is a famous model. There were interesting conversations around her. I was wondering what the discussion would be here.

People were just making comments as to her beauty. I don't remember the exact comments and I didn't know who she was and the first thing I saw was her smile and then everything else was secondary. But the fact that her beauty was up for debate with a couple of people shocked me.

People were just making comments as to her beauty. I don't remember the exact comments and I didn't know who she was and the first thing I saw was her smile and then everything else was secondary. But the fact that her beauty was up for debate with a couple of people shocked me.

I wouldn't have been shocked, there's people out here who will question someone's beauty over a small ass blemish on their face, damn near half of winnie's face has no melanin due to vitiligo.

Man getting y'all lying ass ALL THE WAY TFOH

Even if shorty picked one tone she'd be meh at best

Dalmatian status don't make her cuter at all

I'm all for self love and all that jazz but no. No. Wish her the best in all her future relationships but I'm that shallow so again NO

I'm all for self love and all that jazz but no. No. Wish her the best in all her future relationships but I'm that shallow so again NO

shut up

Beauty is subjective but I disagree with you that she is meh at lease she wasn't when I saw her.

Beauty is subjective but I disagree with you that she is meh at lease she wasn't when I saw her.
I wholeheartedly agree that beauty is VERY subjective

And I'm sure in person she has an inner glow that could have only been honed because she has dismissed physical at time

Even with all that said I wouldn't pursue. Let alone 'wife'

Back