Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Rinse Off Your Toothbrush Before Use

Rinsing ya toothbrush

• Total voters
You're not supposed to wet your toothbrush before use or rinse your mouth with water after you brush your teeth. Only with a mouthrinse/mouthwash.
What if you rinse ya mouth with water before and after mouthwash?

Asking for a friend
:ohshit2:

So wetting your toothbrush before is washing off tha remnants of left over fluoride??

@Blackish

Asking for....well ME...

:huh: lol

Rinsing, or not rinsing makes little difference in the health of your teeth. Brushing, flossing and rinsing with mouthwash, but not water, is what ultimately counts. So it's just a matter of # of steps. I rinse it before cuz it softens the bristles.

I sit my toothbrush in mouthwash before I use it. When I was in healthcare we also use to wet the toothbrush in a cup of mouth wash before using it on patients.
You use this same tactic to brush Baby Goat's chiclets?? How she doing anyway?

How do yall dentist tell you how to correctly brush your teeths?

:huh2:

Lol...I know you playing but plural-izing words that are already plural is never not funny...chick at my last job would say “feets”...mad me laugh every time ...she got mad one day and tried to correct herself and fuck around and said “FOOTS”!!!

:imdead:I lost it...
She prolly still hate me.....

:huh2:

Lol...I know you playing but plural-izing words that are already plural is never not funny...chick at my last job would say “feets”...mad me laugh every time ...she got mad one day and tried to correct herself and fuck around and said “FOOTS”!!!

:imdead:I lost it...
She prolly still hate me.....
Lmaooooo

Back