Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you remember the movie you went to go see on your first movie date?

Yes, yes, hilarious story wit it.

So, one of my friends sista..yoooo, oddly enough she looked just like Kandy. Anyway, I thought she was bad. I think I was, maybe 17 or 18. Don’t shame me, never had to take a girl out before her. Anyway, she wasn’t really feeling me but they had an older brother. I was checking her out one day and the older brother was like, I can put you on.

So they organized where I was gonna be in the house alone wit her. I straight up choked on some awkward shit cause I thought she was that bad. So, I end up leaving after she got up and went back outside, and I came back through a week later.

I apologized straight up, told her that, ya mean, I ain’t used to being put on the spot wit someone so fine, she thought that was charming and said, we can take it slow. Ima let you take me out. So I’m like bet, the new movie “Scary Movie” is out, it’s the cats that made in living color and it’s a spoof of another movie.

She said she heard of it so we make a date, so we there. When we get there some of her friends are already there and they are behind us. On of the friends was blatant talking bout girl he cute. I’m happy, we on to a great start. Then this happened.

Never, ever, ever seen no shit like that in a movie. I fucking lost it, y’all remember Martin in the Varnell Hill episode? That was me, fam. I was all over the seats, all on the floor in the aisle. I was dying laughing. Up to that point it was the funniest shit I ever seen in my life and I blacked out in laughter.

Anyway…

View attachment 1040248

She ain’t really appreciate that..so

She probably don’t look shit like me. I’ve seen the people you say look like me.

The first date with my wife we went to see King Kong (2006). First movie date in general I’m pretty sure it was to see this dumbass movie called Driven. I don’t remember much about it other than me being mad the girl I was with was trying to play my boy and me against each other. Smh

Ok so 1997. My first gf and I had a double date with my cousin and his girlfriend to go see Titanic. We sat in different rows though. Ok so sat through that long ass dry ass love story to get to the best part when everyone dies. So the ship hits the iceberg and we knew it was going to start sinking. I look over at my girl and she’s got some light tears. I’m like ok I totally understand that. It’s about to get sad.

So then the band is playing
41E3D713-9E17-46DC-8BF7-78A9A49B1374.gif
So now the tears are really coming down I was like wow this must be a really powerful scene to her but yeah I get it…

Ok so now the ship starts sinking and people are falling bouncing off parts of the ship like a pinball machine.
C6DC5ED4-12C6-45B2-9338-BF43D758F6FB.gif
I’m cracking up at this point. (Dark sense of humor ) but my girl jumps up and screams at the top of her lungs, “I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GUYS CAN WATCH THIS!” And runs out the theater! So she stayed out there for a few minutes. I look over at my cousin and his girl they just hit me with the shoulder shrug laughing. Everybody in the theater quiet looking at me like wtf! I guess she was mad because I didn’t chase after her because she came back fuming and didn’t say anything the rest of the movie. Shit I sat through that boring ass shit for 3 hours no way I was missing that part. Needless to say no pussy that night

Last edited:
Mean Girls
This dude from my Calculus class was cool with my homeboy Keith and they was talking about they going on a group date with some chicks and they needed an extra dude and I went

Back