Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you remember the movie you went to go see on your first movie date?

It was either species or the mask.

I remember the mask being a bunch of us and a girl I liked going too....

But species was definitely a 1 on 1 date with me and my friend. We caught the bus and the subway to the nice theater out in the county.... It was real cool cuz there was a lotta time to talk and we were sitting right next to each other the whole time. The movie wasn't scary as much as it was cringe gore...so she kept like grabbing my arm and turning her head when gross shit was on the screen. Dope memories. Thanks for reminding me about them ā˜ŗļø

Malcolm Xā€¦drove my moms Toyota Previa minivanā€¦.

Bowwwn-chicka-WOW-WOW

:icu: lol
damn-kevin.gif

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Went with this chick I had met at the beginning of the semester. Cool flick, we vibed and all but we never got beyond a kiss at that point. We're still good friends to this day.

Yes, yes, hilarious story wit it.

So, one of my friends sista..yoooo, oddly enough she looked just like Kandy. Anyway, I thought she was bad. I think I was, maybe 17 or 18. Donā€™t shame me, never had to take a girl out before her. Anyway, she wasnā€™t really feeling me but they had an older brother. I was checking her out one day and the older brother was like, I can put you on.

So they organized where I was gonna be in the house alone wit her. I straight up choked on some awkward shit cause I thought she was that bad. So, I end up leaving after she got up and went back outside, and I came back through a week later.

I apologized straight up, told her that, ya mean, I ainā€™t used to being put on the spot wit someone so fine, she thought that was charming and said, we can take it slow. Ima let you take me out. So Iā€™m like bet, the new movie ā€œScary Movieā€ is out, itā€™s the cats that made in living color and itā€™s a spoof of another movie.

She said she heard of it so we make a date, so we there. When we get there some of her friends are already there and they are behind us. On of the friends was blatant talking bout girl he cute. Iā€™m happy, we on to a great start. Then this happened.

Never, ever, ever seen no shit like that in a movie. I fucking lost it, yā€™all remember Martin in the Varnell Hill episode? That was me, fam. I was all over the seats, all on the floor in the aisle. I was dying laughing. Up to that point it was the funniest shit I ever seen in my life and I blacked out in laughter.

Anywayā€¦

1678741432981.jpeg

She ainā€™t really appreciate that..so

Last edited:
The Dark Knight

That's a memory I haven't unlocked in awhile. I thought I was in love with that girl.

She was Puerto Rican and proud. Her mom's absolutely adored me. Wouldn't let her do shit but hangout with me when she was allowed to do anything.

Little did she know

thriller-michael-jackson.gif

Back