Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Remember The Last Movie You Saw In Theaters?

Went to the drive in to see tenant. I might go to drive in more than theaters

What was their setup like? Been hearing a company here doing mobile drive in movies. You park and tune in to what ever fm channel they using for a signal. I liked the sound of it at first but having the radio on for 2-3 hours with the car off ain't good. Neither is idling for 2-3 hours, better make sure you got gas and your cooling system operating properly lol.

What was their setup like? Been hearing a company here doing mobile drive in movies. You park and tune in to what ever fm channel they using for a signal. I liked the sound of it at first but having the radio on for 2-3 hours with the car off ain't good. Neither is idling for 2-3 hours, better make sure you got gas and your cooling system operating properly lol.

I think you from Detroit right? Ever been to the Wyoming Ford drivein? It's set up like that. Put in on the FM station have your weed snacks and just chill.

I gotta 2020 jeep and it would automatically cut off every 45min while the car was idling. That was annoying but drive in are cool. Imma continue going

I think you from Detroit right? Ever been to the Wyoming Ford drivein? It's set up like that. Put in on the FM station have your weed snacks and just chill.

I gotta 2020 jeep and it would automatically cut off every 45min while the car was idling. That was annoying but drive in are cool. Imma continue going

Not from Detroit. I'm a Lions fan.

Yeah that sounds like how dude described it to me. Im gonna check one out when they do it again.

se-pennywise-i80858.jpg

I think Black Panther. I was fighting the hell outta my sleep then.

Back