Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Do you prefer Hard Shell Tacos or Soft Shell Tacos??

If your tacos don't look something like this you're doing it wrong, gotta have the onion, cliantro, lime and salsa verde and/or roja on deck

Asada tacos the goat too btw

67052815-mexican-street-tacos-with-barbacoa-carnitas-and-chicharrón.jpg

mexican+chicken+street+tacos

If your tacos don't look something like this you're doing it wrong, gotta have the onion, cliantro, lime and salsa verde and/or roja on deck

Asada tacos the goat too btw

67052815-mexican-street-tacos-with-barbacoa-carnitas-and-chicharrón.jpg

mexican+chicken+street+tacos

Don't know how the hard shell tacos even came to be

La gente de ABW... Se comen tacos gringos y no saben eso lmao

If i'm in the car I can't do hard shell. It's too much mess. Gonna end up wearing my damn taco
This is one of my reasonings. I generally prefer the taste of a flour tortilla vs a hard corn tortilla anyways, but I hate when you take a bite from a hard shell taco and it cracks down the center of the bottom of the shell and you lose all the insides. Such bullshit! If only a hard shell taco was available I wouldn't pass it up, but if I'm given the option I go soft shell. Word up.

Since I been doing my diet I'll either use a low carb flour tortilla or what I've been experimenting with recently is taking shredded cheddar cheese and baking it until it melts into a circle then use the oven rack to hang them and let them cool until they harden. Hard shell cheese "tortilla". Shits bomb af.

Don’t got a preference. I fuck with all Mexican food. Thank god I never married a Mexican chick I’d be fat as fuck.

Back