Welcome To aBlackWeb

do you prefer a shower or bath?

do you prefer a shower or bath?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So im 6'5 and i like takn hot showers thing is my face is in the fuckn shower nozzle and it was causing my face to dry out...plus with work my legs be tired..

So i take hot baths and at the end i switch to shower for a min for my face n hair

You pay a flat rate though right? No usage based increases?
If you rent, the landlord must pay one of three bills: hydro, water or gas. Most choose water as its the cheapest. And a lot of landlords only pay for cold water and you pay for the hot water you use, which would either be in your hydro or gas bill depending how your water tank operates. Not a flat rate, pay by usage.

And Healthcare we pay through our taxes at end of eyar

Yea but are you in a metro area similar to Toronto?
No but I'm close to the bay area. We got a lot of ppl that work in the bay but can't afford to live there so they come here, which is driving our prices up. My city population is almost 40% commuter now and it used to be mainly retirees.

No but I'm close to the bay area. We got a lot of ppl that work in the bay but can't afford to live there so they come here, which is driving our prices up. My city population is almost 40% commuter now and it used to be mainly retirees.

Yea I got a friend who work in SF but stay out in Berkeley

Back