Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Own A Bowl?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
First of all, weed is legal in New Jersey so I'm not dry snitching on myself.

Ever since I started smoking I've been smoking blunts. When I was younger it was usually White kids that had bowls and bongs. Although lately it seems like even White people smoke blunts. I always hated contraptions.

But over the years I've started to notice how inconvenient blunts can be. Like if you don't have a blunt and you have to go to the store before it closes. Or not having $1, or having to decide if I should roll 1 fat blunt to two skinny blunts.

So anyway, I bought a bowl two weeks ago for $5. It's perfect. Now I don't have to decide between a fat blunt or two skinny blunts, I can just roll a regular sized blunt and whatevers left I can smoke in the bowl. Also, I save money on blunts. I'll still smoke a blunt but I can just as easily smoke out of the bowl if I don't have a blunt and I don't have to leave the house and spend another $1.

Do you own a bowl?

Always felt like I’d feel/look like a dope fiend smokin’ out a pipe/bowl...those 80’s drug campaign commercials did a number on me smh lol

But ironically enough, 1 of my boys just told me he copped a bowl last week and how much he likes it...ionno...I’m prolly addicted to tha tobacco from 20+ years of smoking Backwoods anyway

Always felt like I’d feel/look like a dope fiend smokin’ out a pipe/bowl...those 80’s drug campaign commercials did a number on me smh lol

But ironically enough, 1 of my boys just told me he copped a bowl last week and how much he likes it...ionno...I’m prolly addicted to tha tobacco from 20+ years of smoking Backwoods anyway

Get a white boy bong then lol

I got a bowl....I mostly use my dug out tho.....

But I ordered one of those mighty vapes

Never liked blunts. Top paper, raw cones, cool....I just can't fuck with blunts.

The bowl stay in use though....I typically pack a full bowl right before hopping on the game

When did weed get legalized in New Jersey? Was it recently?

What I've learned living in California, where weed culture isn't new and is just woven into the fabric of the state, is that there is very little variance among difference races/cultures when it comes to weed. Bongs and pipes and shit was definitely white people shit back in the day and back in the south.

Out here? Some niggas use bongs. Some niggas smoke blunts. Some niggas fuck with rolling papers. Some niggas fuck with cones. Etc, Etc, Etc.

Get a white boy bong then lol

Now I did have a purple bong when I was about 22 me and my boy named The Matrix...used to smoke Dro out of it wit’ Pineapple Rum and ice instead of water...nigga used to be comatose...I did that about a month and was back on Backs lol

I prefer pipes but then you gotta clean it and thats a pain in the ass when you just wanna smoke. I like joints but its annoying to go through the steps just to get to smoking. Blunts make me gag like a mf so that's out. And weed vapes ARE NOT THE SAME idc what ppl say.

I prefer pipes but then you gotta clean it and thats a pain in the ass when you just wanna smoke. I like joints but its annoying to go through the steps just to get to smoking. Blunts make me gag like a mf so that's out. And weed vapes ARE NOT THE SAME idc what ppl say.

So... what do you actually like? Edibles?

Back