Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you take investment advice from a broke crackhead?

There's boundaries in every relationship fam. Me not wanting my chick to walk outside with her titties hanging out aint got shit to do with me being insecure, it's the principle of it.
Who better to tell you wha not to do, than someone who failed doing what ur doing

201C58E6-D0B2-4013-B7A7-E8F36AECD59A.png
Food for thought

Would you take investment advice from a broke crackhead?

There's boundaries in every relationship fam. Me not wanting my chick to walk outside with her titties hanging out aint got shit to do with me being insecure, it's the principle of it.

Ill cosign the boundaries part. What those boundaries are.. are for individual couples to decide..so with that said youre not necessarily insecure if youre not ok with her getting this massage and im not a cuck for not giving a fuck about her getting this massage..

Ill cosign the boundaries part. What those boundaries are.. are for individual couples to decide..so with that said youre not necessarily insecure if youre not ok with her getting this massage and im not a cuck for not giving a fuck about her getting this massage..

Yea it's all subjective at the end of the day. What works for one couple won't work for the next, just do what makes yall happy.

You’re woman loyalty to you is her decision that’s based on whatever. If your woman loves you, the illest rap nigga wit the illest bag will get turn down out of that love. A woman’s love is stronger than money. Cats just spent an entire thread co-signing how black women love broke niggaz. So if the bag ain’t motivation.

You telling me some random nigga relieving the pain and stress in her body is? Nah may nigga, if ya girl satisfied she satisfied and there’s nothing else a man can offer to offset that. Women ain’t built like us. 80% of us would go head and catch the hand job from a random female masseuse. A woman that loves you ain’t throwing that away for a nut, she gone need more.

I'd have to agree with this though. Makes me question the type of females dudes wife.

Smh its a lot of insecure hoe niggas on here...what i look like chasing a female round worrying about her getting a massage lol..like i said you need to pick better bitches nigga..I spend almost zero time worrying about if my wife fucking somebody else. Why? Because if she gonna do that shit no amount of my worrying is gonna make her NOT do it..worry about shit you can control and you'll live longer and be more productive..so ima let you niggas get back to chasing yo hoe round..ima finish counting up these bitcoin earnings niggaView attachment 18543

Lol it has nothing to do with being insecure. If you bless an intimate deep tissue massage from another nigga for your wife/main lady on some it’s her body she going to do what she wants with it you’re a textbook cuck.

Reactions: GNS
Man, if it's insecure to let another nigga feel my wife up, then fuck it I'm insecure.

Know your flaws.

Embrace them

Naw bro..that ain't no flaw...I was just giving them niggas shit cuz they called me a cuck...based on what I see on here you and your wifey got things figured out. Y'all making it work for y'all. Dont pay no attention to me or the rest of these internet mf's..believe me i don't..this is just entertainment for me.

I also haven't read all the comments yet so basically my responses are speaking in general.

Basically, don't come for me lol.

Lol it has nothing to do with being insecure. If you bless an intimate deep tissue massage from another nigga for your wife/main lady on some it’s her body she going to do what she wants with it you’re a textbook cuck.

And youre a textbook hoe nigga..

I'd have to agree with this though. Makes me question the type of females dudes wife.
Ion think it’s the type dudes Wife. I think us as men don’t feel comfortable being vulnerable and when you got a girl. That’s who you choose to be vulnerable with because of the bond you share.

So men are just scared of giving that side of them away and having it taken for advantage and ignored. I think it’s more that men don’t give women enough credit. Your girl gets Dick thrown at her more times in an hour than we get pussy thrown at us in a week.

So how can you think your girl is easy enough to just let some random dude dick it down?

And youre a textbook hoe nigga..
Lol my man. This nigga got a digital fireplace running in the background. Probably some bryson tiller or some shit to set the mood. Oils while massaging on her inner thighs. But you going to look at this shit and tell her to have fun. You’re confusing insecurity with common sense. You’re condoning temptation

Reactions: GNS
Ion think it’s the type dudes Wife. I think us as men don’t feel comfortable being vulnerable and when you got a girl. That’s who you choose to be vulnerable with because of the bond you share.

So men are just scared of giving that side of them away and having it taken for advantage and ignored. I think it’s more that men don’t give women enough credit. Your girl gets Dick thrown at her more times in an hour than we get pussy thrown at us in a week.

So how can you think your girl is easy enough to just let some random dude dick it down?

Thank you for this, I understand.

I ain't possessive about a lot of shit....

But ain't no dude rubbing all over my wife in no sensual manner under no circumstances....

Call me insecure, weak, jealousy, say what you want... My fucks to give are minimal
And u know what bruh, that’s understandble

Put any dude in a room wit Halle Berry and 10mil and say that in order to get the 10 mill u gotta fuck her. Everyman immediately is gonna think of how they can convince their girl that they did it for them.

Put 10 mil in a room wit idris elba and she gotta fuck him for it. 80% of women will turn it down an hold it against their man. Like, I turned down idris Elba and 10 mill for u, you betta show out for me.

The thread started out as jokes but I see got serious real quick

My serious response is still the same as my initial one

Some of y'all lying though. I ain't no pro and if you are somewhat decent at giving a massage, she's gonna want one all the damn time and let me speak for myself because it seems like all of a sudden, when there are threads and threads of receipts about dudes not wanting their chicks to be around all the time, trying to be the great value version of a masseuse ain't the same as her paying to go to the real thing.

If she was gon fuck somebody else, it would've happened well before the masseuse guy.

Some women not comfortable with other women touching them. When I do go get a massage, I request a female.

Back