Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you like Science?

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
If so, answer this.

Did you know in 2012, Americans alone produced over 250 million tons of garbage. One large component of this waste consisted of oil based plastic bags, which are utilized excessively by grocers, restaurants, and stores nationwide.

What do you think is an environmental problem caused by an extensive use of plastic bags?

1_y3pmU-d-xh5voNpGu3mJ3g.gif

I fucking love science. I wish I would've majored in a S.T.E.M. I'm definitely pushing my son towards a S.T.EA.M. major. I love space, alchemic ideals, super hard math equations, and did I mention space.

I'm pretty much a blerd. I'll still pull up and whoop somebody ass though, but I love science.

If so, answer this.

Did you know in 2012, Americans alone produced over 250 million tons of garbage. One large component of this waste consisted of oil based plastic bags, which are utilized excessively by grocers, restaurants, and stores nationwide.

What do you think is an environmental problem caused by an extensive use of plastic bags?

The government (EPA) what they doing... laughs out loud,we in trouble

The burning of plastic causes pollution? Since plastic can't decompose cause it's not made of organic material

Supposedly all the planets will be turning the wrong direction this summer and it's going to fuck with everything

It's legit. But it's just the kinda thing astrology people get excited about so theres a ton of zodiac articles...

But it's a real phenomenon

I keep telling y'all.. One of my sites is the space telescope. They get excited about all types of science shit no one else in the world cares about.

But it's a lot of cool shit going on in space all the time....I wish I could explain some of it, but I don't even know what the fuck it is to explain....

Like did you know astrois fields like in the movies where Niggaz navigate ships though all these rocks..... Yea that shit don't work like that for a whole bunch of smart reasons

I love science and I work heavy in the pharma and biotech industries.

It's alot of solutions to problems but can't be approved because of the death/ possible lawsuit vs success rate.

Back