Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you have an estate Plan?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Alot of people dont have a will or life insurance because they dont have kids or a wife.
but if you have family...a sister, brother, even your parents or nephews or cousins , a life insurance policy can help out one of your family members.
if you have a car, do you have a will to say who it goes to?

simple shit like a tv, who will get that?

It may seems small, but are you prepared for the what ifs?

do you have a financial power of attorney, in case you are in a coma and not dead? whos gonna control your money? who can get to your money?

do you have a durable health care power of attorney? someone who can make decisions about your healthcare if you are unable to?

do you have a a legit document about guardianship of your child? Just saying someone if the godmommy doesnt hold up in court.

do you have a durable power of attorney or executor have a letter of intent?

just because you die, why leave all your shit in chaos because you dont have to see or deal with it?

why not plan it out now if you didnt already?

Have both a will and life insurance. It's only when i had my son that i was spurred into action. A lot of people don't want to face their mortality and getting a will and/or life insurance is a reminder of this.

Yes. I love a small few of my family members but my wife gets everything and has say so over everything if I somehow become a vegetable. She already knows and its written pull the fucking plug.

Have both a will and life insurance. It's only when i had my son that i was spurred into action. A lot of people don't want to face their mortality and getting a will and/or life insurance is a reminder of this.
whos the executor of the will?

who makes medical decisions if your brain is oatmeal?

who has control over your funds if you on Radio status?

Yes. I love a small few of my family members but my wife gets everything and has say so over everything if I somehow become a vegetable. She already knows and its written pull the fucking plug.
Cool, but is it in writing?
Thing is, during tough times people get crazy.
I learned a lot when my dad passed.
Everyone challenged everything to try to get anything. Even tho he was still married to my mom.

I always found it funny how hard lazy freeloaders will work to get something for free but won't work hard to live right.

Reactions: B_A
Everyone challenged everything to try to get anything. Even tho he was still married to my mom.

I always found it funny how hard lazy freeloaders will work to get something for free but won't work hard to live right.

Yes it's in writing. I swear I would haunt a muthafucka if they tried to take what I earned and left for my wife.

Luckily we haven't had any issues like this in my family but my elders have told me of their friends' families breaking up because of this lack of planning. I'll be damned if anyone is gonna be fighting over my shit. Instructions are clear as day. Sad times when brothers and sisters are falling out over this.

Luckily we haven't had any issues like this in my family but my elders have told me of their friends' families breaking up because of this lack of planning. I'll be damned if anyone is gonna be fighting over my shit. Instructions are clear as day. Sad times when brothers and sisters are falling out over this.
True.
Its lack of planning that hurts our community in so many ways before you die. Why add more after you die.

True.
Its lack of planning that hurts our community in so many ways before you die. Why add more after you die.

Lack of planning when it comes to the state government hurts our community I agree with that.

People just being money hungry, lazy and morally fucked up ain't got nothing to do with lack of planning.

Even if my shit wasn't in writing. Everybody who truly knows me would know anything I have should go to my wife. Now how she wants to disperse whatever I left her is up to her.

The shit happened before in my family had an aunt spending my great grandfather's money cause he was very old and she had control of his accounts. Once it was found out and they sold the house. The lawyer made her pay all that shit back. It actually came out her share from the selling of the house and each sibling got an equal share of what she owed.

People just want free shit like you said earlier. I've never expected anything from the deaths of my loved ones. I've lost 2 great-grandmothers who I knew well, 2 grandfathers , 1 grandmother and my father. Never expected a penny to given to me from any of them.

This the type of shit you talking about @DOS_patos
t4zjeq.jpg

I have a will and a policy. I also talked to a local funeral home about a year ago about pre-paying for my arrangements. My grandmother paid for her, my grandfather, and her mother's funerals before she passed 12 years ago. She had everything picked out and it made process so much easier. When my grandfather died last year, all my dad and his siblings had to pay for were things for the repast.

I have a will and a policy. I also talked to a local funeral home about a year ago about pre-paying for my arrangements. My grandmother paid for her, my grandfather, and her mother's funerals before she passed 12 years ago. She had everything picked out and it made process so much easier. When my grandfather died last year, all my dad and his siblings had to pay for were things for the repast.
I love your family for this.

This is next level black excellence.

I love your family for this.

This is next level black excellence.

My gram was excellent with money. She taught me so much about making the most with what you have.

Honestly I'm surprised how many people aren't aware about paying for arrangements. It's the best thing you can do for your love ones because a. it eliminates your people fighting over making funeral decisions and b. more money for your spouse, kids, or whom ever you are leaving your assets to...

My gram was excellent with money. She taught me so much about making the most with what you have.

Honestly I'm surprised how many people aren't aware about paying for arrangements. It's the best thing you can do for your love ones because a. it eliminates your people fighting over making funeral decisions and b. more money for your spouse, kids, or whom ever you are leaving your assets to...
Yup.

Back