Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you feel that if your sig other doesn't love you if they don't have a single oz of jealousy?

Nah

Could be very secure in they faith in you or they honestly dont care if you got something on the side

Love ain't supposed to be complicated

Jealousy doesn't matter to me nearly as much as their desire for me in the first place. I couldn't give a single damn if she mad another chick look at me let alone feeling me. My thing is, "What are you doing to show me I mean more to you than them other niggas?"

Jealousy comes from lack of trust, if your S/O loves you and loves you unconditionally, it also means she trusts you, unequivocally. So she wouldn't have reason to be jealous, because she believes that no matter what comes across your plate, if it ain't her, you wont eat.

I would say the opposite is tru, if she mad jealous, she dont love you, she just views you a property. You are just something that belongs to her, and you could be any nigga, it has nothing to do with you.

sounds like a womans game, no shots

i like to know she's into me, but I dont need her to be jealous

sounds like a womans game, no shots

i like to know she's into me, but I dont need her to be jealous
it is

but i know there are some very even tempered people in the world who are also very secure in themselves and their place in the relationship

just b/c a nigga not going all through ya phone dont mean he dont love you

Reactions: 1/2
Older dude once told me when I was much younger if she's super jealous and questions every single thing u do it's outta guilty conscience. Without trying that shit stuck with me.

Regardless of that an overly jealous chick is a huge turn off

We're grown n got shit to do (at least I do) no time for that bullshit

Back