• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Say @Remedy you like that yella asshole ate or nah
index.php

hard target probably the most underrated action movie ever

shits top 5 easy

Why are some of y'all scared of booty?

I don't get it.

Because she shits out of that hole and it's disgusting, back in the day I was in a brothel getting some good mouth service when suddenly she just started licking my arse hole, I thought wow she isn't even getting paid extra to do this if she was after a tip I was all out of money, I think some people are just crazy like that.

Because she shits out of that hole and it's disgusting, back in the day I was in a brothel getting some good mouth service when suddenly she just started licking my arse hole, I thought wow she isn't even getting paid extra to do this if she was after a tip I was all out of money, I think some people are just crazy like that.
Did you like it?

I have no idea why you post like this when many of us know for a fact that you're a self professed shit eater.

Back