Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Do you drink teas (non-gossip)

Mooney

Moon for Short
Definitely not what ya thinking...

Tea drinkers.. What are some of your methods to this medicinal drink that has been around for ages?

Do you drink it for leisure, relaxation, health reasons or detoxing?

There are hundreds of flavors of teas what are some that would like to share?

I'm an avid drinker btw!

Usually some variation of black/green/mint and chai teas in the morning.

I've been messing with that moringa tea lately too.

not really but im interested in a coffee alternative thats better for me (hygiene/health wise)

I drink coffee strictly for energy, but of course i've grown to like the taste and smell and wake up looking for it now

any teas for energy? bold flavors?

whatcha got?

not really but im interested in a coffee alternative thats better for me (hygiene/health wise)

I drink coffee strictly for energy, but of course i've grown to like the taste and smell and wake up looking for it now

any teas for energy? bold flavors?

whatcha got?
Ohhhhhh snap I got a customer! I'll supply you the info shortly. Bout to start job 2 , but IGU(I got you)

I understand the addiction those have towards coffee and although it may be harder than you think to stop drinking, I've found a few alternatives to Healthier alternatives to coffee.
  • Teeccino.
  • Peppermint Tea.
  • Ginger Tea. ...
  • Organic Green Tea. ...
  • Chamomile Tea.
I personally enjoy peppermint team ginger and green tea. I'm not typically a chamomile tea person; but it has its reasons for being a healthy alternative.

Also to mimic "coffee" you can do lattes or used (steamed) milk to add to your tea to give it the same feel.

I can get you addicted to Starbucks with a tea alternative but if you're going to quit coffee cold turkey this would be a GREAT treat too lol.

Health Benefits
White tea:

• considered the healthiest tea as it contains the highest levels of antioxidants and theanine, a rare amino acid
  • antioxidants are believed to maintain health, promote healthy skin, prevent disease, and contain anti-aging properties
  • theanine promotes mental and physical relaxation, improves mood, reduces anxiety, boosts immune system
Green tea:

• rich in antioxidants, boosts immune system, may promote weight loss
Oolong tea:

• may lower cholesterol, boost metabolism, and aid weight-loss
Black tea: (includes pu-erh tea)

• rich in antioxidants believed to regulate blood pressure and lower cholesterol
Herbal tea:

• benefits will vary with kind of herbal tea
  • may relieve tension and stress, promote restful sleep, enhance memory retention
  • note: chamomile is famous for its therapeutic effects
Rooibos tea:

• rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals; anti-inflammatory and anti-allergen agent
  • strengthens immune system, promote restful sleep, and aid relaxation
Fruit tea:

• great source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants

I been on some green "sleepy time" tea the past few nights w/ this head cold....shits good

are any of these teas you speak of still decent if I get pods/k-cups?

I been on some green "sleepy time" tea the past few nights w/ this head cold....shits good

are any of these teas you speak of still decent if I get pods/k-cups?
Me personally I don't do pods bc they have sugar in them already. I don't use additives in my teas. It takes the original flavor away.

Plus they sugary additive taste funny imo.

If u use something try local honey or agave

I drink tea, but I get none of those effects from any tea I drink. Though, chamomile definitely puts me to sleep or makes me sluggish.

I drink tea, but I get none of those effects from any tea I drink. Though, chamomile definitely puts me to sleep or makes me sluggish.
What do u put in your teas?! If you're loading it up with sugar of course you'll have a sluggish / sleepy effect.

What do u put in your teas?! If you're loading it up with sugar of course you'll have a sluggish / sleepy effect.
I put enough sugar to make it sweet, your probably right tho. Cause I put more sugar in chamomile tea, but only cause it tastes like a foot by itself

71335545476907p

+
lots-of-lemons.jpg

+
61J%2Bj-o1F6L._SY355_.jpg

+
8806659653662.png

=

my evening blend rn

I put enough sugar to make it sweet, your probably right tho. Cause I put more sugar in chamomile tea, but only cause it tastes like a foot by itself
Through research you'll only appreciate a tea if it's drank in its purest form.
Plus teas derive from either a root, plant or infused with a spice or fruit.

Back