Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Currently Dress Like You Did In High School?

Man relax lol they thought he fit was weak cuz by 2020s standards it is. When we were young we thought he same about old heads and what they called fresh

Ionno bruh, aside from the crease in them jeans, it really ain't nothin wrong with what he got on. Shits is clean and matching all the way down. It's really just a "normal" fit.

I kept some clothes with the promise that I was gon bust the sleeves on them or that they would sit right on me.

Then I realized nobody really wears Karl Kani anymore and stopped going out in public while wearing them.
Lol this is hilarious...

On another note i was lookin at some reunion vids from 94 last week .. id be swimming in that shirt now

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Not only do you not read threads, you don’t even be reading your own shit before you hit post.

Since IC days, you been the type of nigga that type with his eyes closed and say fuck it
Know why I respect this??

Cause you ain't put lol at the end

You wanna let Elzo know how much you detest him. I'm here for it

I ain't putting lol after my posts no mo

Ain't shit funny

lol

Kind of.

No more tall tees, but I still wear my shirts a size too big. Usually a graphic tee or just an all one color t shirt and some jeans. Jeans don't sag as much as they used to. Sometimes I like a nice sag so when people tell me to pull them up I can say I keep them Low so they can kiss my ass. Gets them everytime it's great.

Back