Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you cosign this behavior?

We out of the 99 and into the 2000's if you running yo gal like he says you might as well be buying her clothes, bra's and panties

Waiting for the

"See this is why females become gold diggers" comments
I don't know but I'd be more inclined to think gold diggers are the reason men like this exist because they wouldn't know they could dominate a woman with money unless they saw the length gold diggers go to to be next to rich men.
I mean if you do that, chances are the life you introduce her to also introduces her to men in that same life. She has a pussy, once she realizes how to use it in that circumstance. What good is "your" money to her?
That's the chance you take no matter who you are or who she is. I bet Beyonce, Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Hilary Clinton, etc have all met men richer and more powerful than their husbands. But if I had to guess, at a certain point of success, you stick to the success you know instead of sacrificing it for the success you don't know because it might not be as fruitful.

money is an illusion...
money can not protect people the way they think it can.
its a tool to help but its not final.
now money plus connection or complexion can give you protection
but depending on money alone to protect is a bad choice.
That doesn't change the fact that most people view money as a life resource. All a woman needs to be a good digger is the belief that money can make her life infinitely better.

I don't know but I'd be more inclined to think gold diggers are the reason men like this exist because they wouldn't know they could dominate a woman with money unless they saw the length gold diggers go to to be next to rich men.

That's the chance you take no matter who you are or who she is. I bet Beyonce, Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Hilary Clinton, etc have all met men richer and more powerful than their husbands. But if I had to guess, at a certain point of success, you stick to the success you know instead of sacrificing it for the success you don't know because it might not be as fruitful.

That doesn't change the fact that most people view money as a life resource. All a woman needs to be a good digger is the belief that money can make her life infinitely better.
i am aware of how people see it...and personally i dont like what it does to people.
those type of people dont know who they are and use money to make them seem happy.
rich people and poor people have alot of the same problems. just because you can pay your bills dont mean everything is good

Society standard is the man is the bread winner or else hes seen as less of a man. A stay at home dad is often ridiculed, a stay at home mother never is.

Men who need total domination stems more from insecurity than some (sub)conscious reaction to gold diggers imo.

The women u speak of aren't dependent on the men they are with for money

Back