Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you care if you are a good friend or not?

I tell my friends the truth rather they like it or not. Even if we not on the best terms unless it’s some unforgivable shit going on I won’t sell you out.

I know I could do better, but we all got different lives we're living.

But me and my homeboys ain't been the type that we needed to speak regularly. Especially since I'm in a whole nutha state. When we do hook up...ain't nothin change. We still be tripping

I do feel kinda guilty not being there where their mama and lil sister died tho. I didn't have the time off to travel back home.

Im cool.. but me its like ill see you when i see you.. i keep saying this but i do need to text a couple cats whats up but soon as we see each other a day hasnt passed because everything is legit

Yep.. I'm good to the folks that are good to me but I tend to fall back every now and again.. mainly to recharge..

Can't be there for my fam and my peoples properly if I don't have the energy to sustain my own self... so I dip out for as long as I need to so I can get myself together. My folks typically understand when I need to do so and give me my space. When we all link back up we pick right back up

Im cool.. but me its like ill see you when i see you.. i keep saying this but i do need to text a couple cats whats up but soon as we see each other a day hasnt passed because everything is legit

This. I might not see my brothers for months and all that is irrelevant once we meet up.

Back