Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you care how much other people get paid?

Soul_Rattler

Excluding public officials and employees...

For some reason, I can't identify with the mindset that says "That person makes too much money"

Excluding public officials and employees...

For some reason, I can't identify with the mindset that says "That person makes too much money"
I have been told this quite a few times. Shit is wack.
It was white dudes saying it but they had no problem paying more to the como who was white owned and white faced.

Im still pissed

Im just saying. Where is all this money coming from to pay these baseball players? I dont know even 5 baseball fanatics.

Once I get passed that, Ill leave it alone.

Only when they don’t do shit

like social media Influencers and stuff like that

I'm just astonished that people get paid so much to do mediocre shit that requires next to no skill.

There's a broad that makes money eating seafood on YT.

That's it.

Nothing more.

She records herself eating on cam and she gets a ridiculous number of views which translates into money.

That shit I don't understand, but whatever.

the same tired debate every other day

folks have already stated their issue with folks hoarding large amounts of money enmasse:

and this one too:

the few so called “rich” niggas on here just want another thread to show off

im here to tell you:

it should be noted i do care how much people get paid as a whole in society

the wealth inequalities in this country are staggering

i personally dont care how much you demopublicans get paid tho

Im just saying. Where is all this money coming from to pay these baseball players? I dont know even 5 baseball fanatics.

What? Lol. They have millions of fans. Lots of investors. Lots of sponsors . merchandise. They make their money just like the other top sports. You think your friends are the majority?

TV deals, merchandise, gate sales.

I used to work part time as a manager at rangers stadium. And my lil booth was pulling in like 10K a night and my shit was dead. Had to fill in for a manager in the high roller suit and we pulled in like 25K. And it’s like 100 more spots inside the stadium.

What? Lol. They have millions of fans. Lots of investors. Lots of sponsors . merchandise. They make their money just like the other top sports. You think your friends are the majority?
Relax.

I understand the revenue MLB gets from television, namely regional television. Its not from attendance. Its not worth getting into. But it competes witj being the 3rd most popular sport in the country, as America's Pastime. So whem Harper, Stanton, Cole...get these 300 mil contract to play in stadiums at half capacity (not all, but a lot), yeah it doesnt make sense. Pujols had a 291 mil contract and those numbers with the Angels alone would not get him to the Hall of Fame, the ones in St Louis would and they only paid 90 mill for it. None of these contracts have given a good return but they always get signed in basesball.

TV deals, merchandise, gate sales.

I used to work part time as a manager at rangers stadium. And my lil booth was pulling in like 10K a night and my shit was dead. Had to fill in for a manager in the high roller suit and we pulled in like 25K. And it’s like 100 more spots inside the stadium.
Long time ago I went to Rangers games...

Anyway, I recognize that. But not all those teams bring in fans like that. The Rangers do, but the Reds dont

I don't really think about that per se. But income inequality is a problem and I focus more on professions I think should be paid more like teachers

Judging by these comments you'd think exploitation weren't a thing. Or maybe ppl know full well, they just don't care. That's a problem.

No. I'll have moments where I'm like wow they get paid that much?

It's impressive how people are making a lot of money on youtube

Back