Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you buy vegetable canned goods?

I'll fuck around with some ro-tel or pickled jalepenos but other than that... canned vegetables? Why?

But somebody make a thread about canned seafood and I will embarrass myself. Smoked oysters, kippers, sardines, pulpa... no shame in my game as long as theres some hot sauce and/or mustard involved.

Freezing destroys taste and nutrients.
Cans often contain BPA. If claimed as BPA free, the bastard manufacturers are likely using substitutes that might be just as if not more harmful.

I know these things are cheaper and a matter of convenience, but buy fresh as much as is possible ppl.

psyllium husk bro

honestly tho, it's really not a wise dietary choice to not eat veggies. they don't have to suck. u boil or steam some broccoli and put it on a plate with nothing on it, of course it's gonna be bland and shit.

the trick to veggies is seasoning it all up right. do that, they're fuckin bomb. but whatevs, to each his own.

Ugh! Canned veggies?! Yall niggas is savages....

:tuh:

Comes in handy during a pandemic or major acts of God though....

Most people should always have a decent amount of non perishable food items and bottled water set aside for any type of craziness that could occur.

If you stay ready, you never have to get ready

Back