• Yes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • I dont talk to white women so…..

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
no because women are universally just women regardless of race

I don't really agree with that. We can't really disregard the role that culture and circumstances play on how we behave. For example, I'd argue that a lot of black women had a level of independence in America that most white women didn't experience until later. When white women were fighting to be allowed to get their own jobs and make their own money, black women had already been doing that for forever because of the position that black people were put in.

I don't really agree with that. We can't really disregard the role that culture and circumstances play on how we behave. For example, I'd argue that a lot of black women had a level of independence in America that most white women didn't experience until later. When white women were fighting to be allowed to get their own jobs and make their own money, black women had already been doing that for forever because of the position that black people were put in.

I just know that after dealing with women of different races for longer than 5 minutes, at the end of the day, they aren’t that much different from each other.

I just know that after dealing with women of different races for longer than 5 minutes, at the end of the day, they aren’t that much different from each other.

I haven't really dated much outside of my race, so I can't really comment on that. You might be right on a fundamental level, but from my more casual dealings I feel like women, and really people in general, can differ a lot because of quirks that come from a variety of things like race, where they come from, socio-economic status, etc... I can't imagine dealing with a chick from the hood in the N.O. is exactly the same as dealing with a chick from an affluent neighborhood in Montana.

Reactions: GNS
I think he just talking generally we know everybody ain’t the same but it’s some widespread almost universal basics.

I think he just talking generally we know everybody ain’t the same but it’s some widespread almost universal basics.

True, but my original point was that there are probably some differences that run along racial lines that are significant enough to invalidate the idea that "women are women regardless of race."

I haven't really dated much outside of my race, so I can't really comment on that. You might be right on a fundamental level, but from my more casual dealings I feel like women, and really people in general, can differ a lot because of quirks that come from a variety of things like race, where they come from, socio-economic status, etc... I can't imagine dealing with a chick from the hood in the N.O. is exactly the same as dealing with a chick from an affluent neighborhood in Montana.

you make some good points above, you really do.

but, ultimately people are more alike than many folks truly believe.

I learned living abroad, meeting different cultures, and traveling as much as I have, that the important stuff aka the building blocks, are pretty much all the same and most people need/want the same things out of life

Exactly!! A beautiful way to put it. It’s universal basics!

all that other shit, which can be very endearing, proactive, sexy, annoying, etc. is not as important as the universal basics/building blocks of a person.

Last edited:

You’re 100% right and it’s even a bigger difference when it’s women from other countries that’s not like the west

Sadly I’ve seen some of them speak to their dogs better than they speak to their husbands so I have to disagree. And I’m not saying all because I haven’t witnessed all… can only speak on some of what I’ve witnessed.

Back